building slots

berserkskullz

so i have purchased a couple extra building slots and i noticed they do not carry over form village to village. so what happens when i loose the village i bought the slot for?
do i get to transfer it to another village or does the player who nobles it take it?

DeletedUser924

Nope the ones you bought are lost forever and you have to buy new ones for every village you conquer. But if you are active you shouldn't need them much.

DeletedUser

berserkskullz;n28179 said:
so i have purchased a couple extra building slots and i noticed they do not carry over form village to village. so what happens when i loose the village i bought the slot for?
do i get to transfer it to another village or does the player who nobles it take it?

If i remember correctly, if the village with extra slots is nobled, you get to keep the extra slot and transfer it to another village.

DeletedUser1587

Well I conquered some villas with 3 or 4 spots, so I guess those stay in the village no matter who the owner is

DeletedUser924

That may be but you definitely don't get to transfer the ones you lost once you lose them they are lost. and its not a rip off. Sure I agree its not worth the money but do you complain that when you buy troops and they die you don't get your crowns back? how about when you instant build a building and it gets catted should you then get your crowns back there? The Crowns buy consumable buffs not permanent advantages that can be refunded the moment they are used up. If you feel ts not worth the cost like i don't then when and if you buy crowns don't use them on building slots. officers and resource boosts would be far better uses for your money.

DeletedUser123

If the village owning additional building slots gets conquered then the additional building slots are going to drop into your inventory and you will be able to use them in any other village that you wish.

They look like this in the inventory
4iTvSSx.png