Fixed Building Slots just disappear when switching villages

DeletedUser2510

For example I have two village, I have one extra building slot in my first village and none in the second. When I'm switching villages, I don't see the extra slot in my first village, but there are three construction orders and I can see them in Headquarters. And sometimes it's vice versa, I see three building slots in my second village while I didn't have one. If I try to give an extra order it say 'not enough building slots'. This is really annoying, please fix it.

DeletedUser924

Yes this has been that way for quite some time now i just assumed it was my bad connection though. as if i opened and closed the headquarters then it righted itself.

DeletedUser1689

Does this problem occur when any buildings in other villages finish? Or only when you switch villages?

DeletedUser2510

Once I got my second village it was happening when switching the villages, now it is also happening without switching between villages, but when I change the view for example from village to map or map to village, it happens. and it happens a lot, for example here my second village, that I don't have any extra slot, but it shows one extra slot:

http://i.imgur.com/FKgUSvD.png

And the upgrade buttons are active in buildings.. if I try to give an extra order then it says 'Not enough building slots'

DeletedUser80

Did you tried another browser? And what browser (name and version) do you use at the moment?

DeletedUser2510

Fatal_Error;n26776 said:
Did you tried another browser? And what browser (name and version) do you use at the moment?

I'm using Chrome and no I didn't try it in other browsers.

DeletedUser80

Which version of Chrome did you use. And could you please try another browser and tell us if it happens there too?

DeletedUser2510

Fatal_Error;n26814 said:
Which version of Chrome did you use. And could you please try another browser and tell us if it happens there too?

Chrome:

Code:
BROWSER: 

onLine: true
languages: [tr-TR,tr,en-US,en,lv,de]
language: tr
userAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/39.0.2171.95 Safari/537.36
product: Gecko
platform: Win32
appVersion: 5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/39.0.2171.95 Safari/537.36
appName: Netscape
appCodeName: Mozilla
hardwareConcurrency: 4
vendor: Google Inc.
productSub: 20030107
cookieEnabled: true

I also tried this in Firefox latest version, and reproduced the bug. There was no info about Browser in firefox in the Help section so I can't include it. I'm not gonna try it in other browsers, I think now it's your job to do that. Thanks.

DeletedUser924

I've tried chrome and opera got the same bug to occur in both. Chrome 39 and opera 24? I think i know i used to have opera 12 but updated it recently so what ever the latest version was is the one it occurred on..