Build Queue "changes" between villages

DeletedUser1748

Hello
I saw there were some other build queue posts but nothing exactly like this so I thought I should start a new post.

What is happening:
The total building queue changes between my two villages pretty frequently. By changes I mean my main village has 5 building slots and my second village has 2. But when just sitting there they seem to switch. The open or queued buildings in my main village with 5 slots changes to 2 and the second village with 2 then shows 5 total. I can not start a new building to queue in either because of this.

http://s30.postimg.org/8gsjfa17l/Bui...ue_correct.jpg
http://s29.postimg.org/rplhb6sev/Bui..._incorrect.jpg

(Can't figure out the new image upload in the forum)

But as you can see from the 1st to 2nd screen shot the queue looses its extra slots (No it was not collapsed you can see the collapse arrow is still facing up) and in the second it no longer gives me the options of adding another building to the queue because they are all greyed out.

now when this happens to my second village the buildings do not show grey when the building queue has 2 buildings in it, but if I try to add a new building to it an error message appears that says "You do not have enough BuildingSlots"

http://s30.postimg.org/u0sq6l2g1/Sec..._incorrect.jpg

If I wait a few minutes they switch back and forth and I can then correctly add buildings to my queue.

Here is the info from the support tab:

Currently using Firefox 32.0.1

BUILD:

hash: 1.0.10
buildNumber: 1.0.9
date: 6c5b3afa5e552da4a144a5986231cb98e4396bb5

LOCAL STORAGE:

lastSelectedVillageId: 54993
selectedTribeForumId: 2140
reportBattleCasual: true
gameSettings: clz

BROWSER:

mozApps: [xpconnect wrapped (nsISupports, mozIDOMApplicationRegistry, mozIDOMApplicationRegistry2)]

BROWSER PLUGINS:
-----------
name: Shockwave Flash
version: 15.0.0.152
filename: NPSWF32_15_0_0_152.dll
description: Shockwave Flash 15.0 r0
-----------
name: Adobe Acrobat
version: 11.0.8.4
filename: nppdf32.dll
description: Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.8
-----------
-----------
name: Google Update
version: 1.3.24.15
filename: npGoogleUpdate3.dll
description: Google Update
-----------
name: Citrix Online Web Deployment Plugin 1.0.0.104
version: 1.0.0.104
filename: npappdetector.dll
description: Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
-----------
name: Silverlight Plug-In
version: 5.1.30214.0
filename: npctrl.dll
description: 5.1.30214.0
-----------
name: Java(TM) Platform SE 7 U25
version: 10.25.2.17
filename: npjp2.dll
description: Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.25.2 for Mozilla browsers
-----------
name: Java Deployment Toolkit 7.0.250.17
filename: npDeployJava1.dll
description: NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
-----------
name: Windows Live™ Photo Gallery
version: 15.4.3508.1109
filename: NPWLPG.dll
description: NPWLPG
-----------
name: Microsoft Office 2010
version: 14.0.4761.1000
filename: NPSPWRAP.DLL
description: The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
-----------
version: 14.0.4730.1010
filename: NPAUTHZ.DLL
description: Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
-----------
name: Shockwave Flash
version: 15.0.0.152
filename: NPSWF32_15_0_0_152.dll
description: Shockwave Flash 15.0 r0
-----------
-----------
-----------
name: Google Update
version: 1.3.24.15
filename: npGoogleUpdate3.dll
description: Google Update
-----------
name: Citrix Online Web Deployment Plugin 1.0.0.104
version: 1.0.0.104
filename: npappdetector.dll
description: Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
-----------
name: Silverlight Plug-In
version: 5.1.30214.0
filename: npctrl.dll
description: 5.1.30214.0
-----------
name: Java(TM) Platform SE 7 U25
filename: npjp2.dll
description: Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.25.2 for Mozilla browsers
-----------
name: Java Deployment Toolkit 7.0.250.17
filename: npDeployJava1.dll
description: NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
-----------
name: Windows Live™ Photo Gallery
version: 15.4.3508.1109
filename: NPWLPG.dll
description: NPWLPG
-----------
description: The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
-----------

DeletedUser107

If i am correct this is what you are saying: "I have 5 building slots in village 1, and 2 building slots in village 2" My mistake if i am reading it wrong.

you purchase building slot for every village so that means that if you buy 5 slots in village 1, village 2 wont have 5.

DeletedUser894

He is saying he has 5 slots in villa 1 and 2 in villa 2. What happens is every so often there is a glitch and suddenly villa 1 appears to have 2 slots and villa 2, 5. This blocks him from adding more builds to villa 1 because it is now registering it as only 2 slots. Although villa 2 now appears to have 5 slots it wont let them be used. After a few minutes it sorts it self out. It appears that this is happening to more than one player.

DeletedUser1748

Zaen;n17233 said:
He is saying he has 5 slots in villa 1 and 2 in villa 2. What happens is every so often there is a glitch and suddenly villa 1 appears to have 2 slots and villa 2, 5. This blocks him from adding more builds to villa 1 because it is now registering it as only 2 slots. Although villa 2 now appears to have 5 slots it wont let them be used. After a few minutes it sorts it self out. It appears that this is happening to more than one player.

That is exactly correct. I know the extra building slots are just for 1 village. As shown in the pictures the village that I have 5 slots for randomly only shows 2 building slots while the village I only have 2 for then shows 5. But I am not allowed to build more that 2 in either village when this is happening. It also plays the sound of a queue finishing each time this happens but it does not happen when the queue is finishing.

DeletedUser272

I think I managed to find the reason for this.

When I'm in village1 with 2 slots and I recieve a battle report from a village2 with 3 slots, the number of slots in village1 changes to 3
When I'm in village3 with 5 slots and I recieve report from village1 with 2 slots, the number of slots in village3 changes from 5 to 2

I hope this helps you to solve this bug

DeletedUser1748

That would explain the sounds I hear when this happens!

DeletedUser272

I have put some more thought into it and came to a conclusion, that any event in another village will change the build queue number in current village. Events are, building finished, units finished recruiting, attack report received, even when some resources arrived (that I send from one village to another) the queue has changed.
Another thing that I noticed and may be connected to this is... If I'm in village1 and attack lands from village2 the returning troops with loot and everything is showing in village1's Timeline, which should not, it should only be showing in village2's Timeline.

DeletedUser894

I have had this bug for the 1st time. Have taken my 3rd villa and went to build, found i had 4 slots instead of 2. Wont let me build in it. Quickly scrolled through my other villas to see if the slots had swapped but they were correct. After a short time it corrected itself.

http://prntscr.com/4qj2gh

Latest chrome, world is experitus.