Beta key

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser516

Im sorry, I know this is a faq. I read many posts about this argument but at the end of the game Ive not yet receveid the betakey. I suppose I was one of the first to preregister but atm (5 days after the opening of TWX/TW2) no beta key was in my inbox. My mailboxes are open to everything and I received previous mails from TW team.

Then.. I tried to login with my username and psw but it was unsuccesfull (and this could be correct) the strange thing is that I saw a red message on the left stating that my name was already used by another user and of course that "other user" was me when pre-registered

Any hint?

DeletedUser518

i have the same problem not recive the key and prregister al long time.

DeletedUser376

The registration is for the open beta, this here is the CLOSED beta. It's a bit confusing, but only few players that have been preregistered received a key via mail for the closed beta.

DeletedUser5

The registration was actually a sign up for beta keys. Only few players got their key from the start, but we will keep sending out keys throughout the Closed Beta phase.

Also please read this regarding keys: http://forum.beta.tribalwars2.com/fo...beta-beta-keys

And don't forget to look around the forum first, this question has been answered numerous times already. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.