battle calculator ?

(*.*)

Earl
Hello,

Easy thing... where is battle calculator ? I think, this games need battle calculator, but is here ? I can't find it -_-. ( and I didn't find answer here).

//EDIT:
i563hz.jpg

Did it happen to somebody? How you can see...my paladin died, but I had sent him with enough units ( I send him also with less units and he never died.) In this attack died only him, no another units. Is it OK ? I don't think.

I hope you will understand :rolleyes:

DeletedUser260

That barbarian village has probably built a wall since you sent your last attack at it. A wall adds some base defense, meaning that a village will still defend, and kill attacking troops, even if there are no defenders in it.

(*.*)

Earl
Yes, I know, all villages have base defence, but why died paladin, when all other units stay alive ? Paladin is the best unit ingame. You imagine, that in war died only commander, because of... he injured his achilles tendon ? :D
Nails kill all our units :(

DeletedUser250

There is not a simulator at this time. This question however has been asked at least a dozen times, and the answer has always been that the developers are aware that it is a feature that many players consider important and that as such it will be added in the future.

Also on TW2 all villages indeed do not have base defense. Villages have no inherent base defense on TW2 unlike on TW, they only have defense when their is a wall present.

DeletedUser653

This actually happened to my paladin as well, I know he's cheap to replace, but it is a little annoying that he seems to charge headlong into a wall... surely your 'greatest warrior' at this stage shouldn't be quite so stupid?

DeletedUser636

The Paladin can probably out of sheer strength not go and stumble over his own feet, and is therefore impaled on Wall, or he is drunk.

DeletedUser250

The wiki seems to be wrong. Pretty sure one spear lives, and positive that two spears live, when attacking a wall-less village unlike on TW.

(*.*)

Earl
I believe that TW2 team explain it to us.
iNNate...You can never it :D When he has big self confidence, he think that destroy wall with hands :D

DeletedUser3

Hi Guys, This is actually a current bug of the game. The paladin is actually counted as a rider unit right now. Which means, if I attack with 5000 Axe fighters and 1 paladin. My paladin will actually fight alone against the wall and other units and most likely die. We will change this in the future so that the paladin will always be assigned to the fighting group with the biggest population.

As to the battle calculator, I currently cannot comment on it.

In the future we will post a general mock-up of the system. For now I hope my basic explanation will be enough. Thank you for your comments guys.

(*.*)

Earl
Sorry, I open this topic again, but can I get information how are calculated battle ? I know, it can be a lot of information, but I can help me. I want it only for personal use. I don't think, you give me it, but also thanks for answer.

DeletedUser5

(*.*);n6343 said:
Sorry, I open this topic again, but can I get information how are calculated battle ? I know, it can be a lot of information, but I can help me. I want it only for personal use. I don't think, you give me it, but also thanks for answer.
The battle formulas will not be revealed, but there will be a simulator in the future which you can use for experiments.

DeletedUser894

Before you do please remember hat they aren't necessarily accurate and should be checked against old reports first.