Barracks vs Stable

DeletedUser2030

The foot and cavalry units can not be trained simultaneously in TW2? This is a HUGE shift from the first incarnation of the game. I am adamantly against this change. One stream of troop production will take FOREVER. This also drastically changes game-play based on build time logistics. This will not win over the ardent TW1 crowd.

DeletedUser894

This is not TW1 and as such has different game mechanics. I come from TW1 and while it has taken a while to get used to the new style of play its not really an issue for me. Everybody is in the same boat so no one has an advantage over another. How boring it would be if it was just a version of TW1 with tweaked graphics!

DeletedUser80

That´s correct, Zaen. Please remember that the light cavallary haven´t the same strenght as in TW1.

DeletedUser1484

Zaen;n20901 said:
This is not TW1 and as such has different game mechanics. I come from TW1 and while it has taken a while to get used to the new style of play its not really an issue for me. Everybody is in the same boat so no one has an advantage over another. How boring it would be if it was just a version of TW1 with tweaked graphics!

You are wrong, nobody is in the same boat, just splash out money and buy troops and whatever else you can

DeletedUser1167

Agreed. Soon you will buy of your enemy with crowns if he can't pay back

DeletedUser2509

this is TW2, i will miss stables and workshop but with this buildings gone, come innovations and new ideas/troop count builds in said building time logistics

but yes, crown players totally get overpowered, they get insta-build and insta-troops... unlike in TW1, premium players are still balanced, but i guess they want to make a profit