Rejected Barbarian Villages Options

DeletedUser1147

As a Grepolis player, I really liked the concept of the island villages. I was thinking that it would be a good idea to implement the same concept here?
In each province, each player needs to conquer those villages, each one being harder to conquer. Once conquered, the player would have several options in those villages: like loot resources, provide army etc...
Each player in the province can also send resources to those villages, increasing their level, and with each level they would provide more resources, etc..
I am sure that many of us here played Grepolis and are aware about what I am referring to :)

At this point, you can only attack those villages over and over again, loot being small anyway.

My apologies if this was already reported. I searched but could not find this particular subject.

Thanks

DeletedUser1018

As soon as you conquer those villages, you can do with them whatever you want.

DeletedUser1147

Aaaa, so they act like just as another player's village. Didn't know that.
My suggestion still remains valid though. I would prefer to use those villages that way, rather then just as another village on the map, keep in siege, conquer and make it your own.

I still think that having that type of use of the villages, brings a bit more flavour to the game, usage and help.
That's just me :)

DeletedUser905

FoxTheMad;n12555 said:
My suggestion still remains valid though.
Actually it is not. This is not Grepolis. In TW is completely different approach to "conquest". Here any village can be conquered. You can conquer everything and you can loose everything, every single village.