Rejected Balancing all resources at the same time in the market

DeletedUser2510

Currently there is a feature so we can exchange our resources if we have an item.But this allows only one change (one resource to another). What I would like to want is to be able to change all resources at the same time. For example if my resources are 120k 30k 120k I should be able to change this as: 90k 90k 90k by using one item.

DeletedUser924

Actually we used a script in TW1 for this now i would love to see this but without the use of scripts it is nearly impossible at least as far as i can see. If you have a method to do this without a script please post it but i doubt we will get something like this. Just noticed you mention an item if you mean the instant trade it doesn't balance resources it converts them balancing resources means that you send 100K iron from village A to B to fill a gap and send 100K clay from village B to A to do likewise thus all your villages will now have equal resources instead of A having 200K iron 100K wood and no clay and village having 200K clay 100K wood and no iron. the ed result is both having 100K of each resource.

DeletedUser2510

Samuri 4 life;n28585 said:
Actually we used a script in TW1 for this now i would love to see this but without the use of scripts it is nearly impossible at least as far as i can see. If you have a method to do this without a script please post it but i doubt we will get something like this. Just noticed you mention an item if you mean the instant trade it doesn't balance resources it converts them balancing resources means that you send 100K iron from village A to B to fill a gap and send 100K clay from village B to A to do likewise thus all your villages will now have equal resources instead of A having 200K iron 100K wood and no clay and village having 200K clay 100K wood and no iron. the ed result is both having 100K of each resource.

yeah that's right. but since I'm using this to balance my resources that's why I called it balancing :) ofcourse technically it's just converting. and yes I'm talking about the instant trade.. the reason I want this is that I don't think it's worth to spend money/gold for this if you can only convert one resource to another. but if it allows changing all resources at the same time it would be great and worth to spend money. or Maybe, there could be another item like instant trade for just balancing resources, then if we need a particular resource more than others we can use converting by using instant trade. if we want balancing we use the this item.

DeletedUser80

I also think that is to op. You can trade with your own villas. It is complicated, of course, but that's the game ;)
Further opinions?

DeletedUser107

I don't highly agree with this either, and it sound a item that would be 'abused' too much. You could just trade 1 resource and get a bunch of that and then use the option to change it all. Just my opinion.

DeletedUser924

Agreed changing the item would be bad but making it easier to balance resources by free trading of your own village i would love to see. When you get to 200 or more villages its just too much micromanagement. Thats why we had scripts in TW1 but i don't know how to do it without a JavaScript so if anyone has a way i' love to hear it.

DeletedUser2715

Hmm...
Nice suggestion. I would say implement this, but there should be a limit up to which we can use this feature. Say, you can only use this balancing or exchange feature, like once in a while or something like that. That way, our emergencies would be catered in times of war and not abused too much.