Attack Again button

DeletedUser926

On my opinion, the re-attack button, from the list of previous attack reports, does not work as it should.
Right now, to use it, you need to be in the village that originally attacked.

Wished:
When you press this attack again button, it should automatically select the correct original village, and the rest would be as is right now.

DeletedUser107

This does not belong in the bug section..

Moved to suggestions.

Also, this has been forwarded to our devs.

Thanks!

DeletedUser894

I would like to see thwe option *Attack with the same troops* as an option instead of having to use a preset or fill out troop numbers.

DeletedUser926

Not sure about what you mean Zaen:

Presently, if you press that button, you may have 2 possible results:
1 - Troops needed are available, and all is OK, you send the attack again, same as first one;
2 - Troops are unsufficient (e.g.: you press the button before your first attack troops are back, or you lost too many troops during first attack), and then you have the latitude to change them if you really want to confirm this re-attack.

This seems to me correct as way of doing.

DeletedUser2030

Divas, I think the INABILITY to send an attack from a village which was not the originator of the report is a key item. If you have villages hours/days apart travel time... I would hate to accidentally send farmers on a VERY long hike. This seems like a good fail-safe. The alternative solution is to optionally filter reports such that you ONLY SEE reports from the originating village which you are currently in. (see my thread on farming/battle reports for more thoughts). We are sort of asking the same questions...

DeletedUser894

Zaen;n21332 said:
I would like to see thwe option *Attack with the same troops* as an option instead of having to use a preset or fill out troop numbers.

I got it wrong.... *hangs head in shame*...... Big blonde moment!

DeletedUser894

nixquin2;n21497 said:
Divas, I think the INABILITY to send an attack from a village which was not the originator of the report is a key item. If you have villages hours/days apart travel time... I would hate to accidentally send farmers on a VERY long hike. This seems like a good fail-safe. The alternative solution is to optionally filter reports such that you ONLY SEE reports from the originating village which you are currently in. (see my thread on farming/battle reports for more thoughts). We are sort of asking the same questions...

You can filter your reports so that you can scroll through all reports from 1 villa without sending your troops on long distance farm run by mistake.....

Its the right arrow button next to inbox reports, click it and input the villa name you are in, it will then only show reports from that villa. I scroll down to the oldest report i want to work from and then send and scroll up to the next one. Then repeat for next villa.

It isn't quite as quick as it automatically only showing the reports from the villa you are in but it helps.