Forwarded Archive tab for reports

DeletedUser2507

I'd like to suggest something similar to current archive tab in messages. I think it would be nice to have option for archive report in this tab, same as we can do with private messages.

DeletedUser2507

Well, I can add that it would be helpful because I often need keep few reports and I must always diselect them when I select all report farm and delete them.

Edit:
And also it will be useful for keeping reports for showing mates on forums etc.

DeletedUser80

I understand that you'll support your idea. But we need opinions from the otherrr guys ;)

DeletedUser924

The favorites button kind works like this though. i don't like to keep a lot of reports around so i filter green reports and favorite the ones i don't want deleted i think that is good enough honestly.

DeletedUser894

I would like an archive for reports. This is something i have found missing as well as being able to have seperate folders for certain reports, ie all attacks on a particular tribe/player, it is much easier to move them to a folder than to have to search with the name input function when checking reports...

DeletedUser924

On that aspect i agree to some extent. Most time the search feature works perfectly fine. But hey take my account nemnuke. Lets say you want to search for all reports with nukes (thinking of the old game when reports were named to the units send with a script as its the ony examle i can think of but im sure others apply to this world.) so ou filter it by nuke. And not aly do you get the nukes but you get any report that as me n it. If i attack, support, faked, was faked, sent resources ect. You'll get all of the in your filter just because my name has nuke in it and that is a TW term as well.