Amry Camps

DeletedUser1587

If the defenders are able to stack villas (I saw a 150K def villa yesterrday I think), why are the attackers not able to stack Off then?
I thought about introducing some army camps, where one (or a tribe) could send troops to, whereafter the tribe leader or authorised members could attack from, or even the individual wjo created the camp could use it for personal wars...

DeletedUser894

Army camps were tried in TW1 and didn work out well, i see no reason to try them here. You are correct, Samuri 4 life. It has been suggested and rejected in the link you gave.

DeletedUser1587

http://postimg.org/image/z92jee1wz/

Look at that... also what are you going on about? I saw that post, maybe the name could be the same "Army Camp" ..."Camp"... it was done in TW 1, so what, it can be done better here...
when did an army of 200.000 troops fight 10K by 10K.. if the defender can stack up, why wouldn't the O be able to as well?

P.S. If some of the mods sees this... I didn't edit the numbers, please don't ban me...

DeletedUser894

But if a defender is stacked it leaves the villas stripped of D defenceless. The trick is to find those villas and hit them while faking the stacked. If you noble them out the D vanishes... Or the person pulls their D back in panic.

DeletedUser1825

meh this dont work on wars, example a 22 man tribe vs a 140 member turtle, but i dont mind i rather bash every defence out there

DeletedUser1587

I know Zaen... but if you are at war and they stack the front lines... there is no way in hell your gonna find the villages where they stacked from.... just no way.. even if you do it would take days to gt there with nobles... :D

DeletedUser1587

lol Zaen... we could argue about that for days... but nevermind, I see your always gonna find some argument

DeletedUser894

Argue? Me? Never, i am always right!!! Just pointing out the errors of your ways.... ;)

DeletedUser924

Honestly having personally been in wars that spanned the whole game map in TW1 i never had a problem finding the empty villages. though i do find the black ones point about late game the empty villages may be 2 or 3 continents away and thus impossible to get nobles to without the enemy countering it valid. But by the same token when the war was that big i had an extra 300 nukes to throw at the 200K stack so i likewise had no trouble bashing it down.

DeletedUser1587

Ah what the hell man... wouldnt you also be happy to see huge battles, not always the stereotipical 20K off vs whatever the defender has stacked or not stacked or dodged or not dodged....
you say leap... yeah sure, if I send real nobles they notice and stack that one too... if I send fakes they ignore...

DeletedUser1587

You had no problems bashing it down in the old TW, your not considering the Faith effect here...

DeletedUser924

Well at least in this version fakes a little harder to differentiate in mass quantities because you can no longer tag them with a script so you would have to back time each one to figure out the possibilities by hand. And yes even as i wrote that i was considering how much more difficult it would be here. though perhaps the fix they implement on the sabotage will still make it viable or even more say say if you could only sabotage the wall for instance. though i searched and searched for an answer to if there was a defense limit or not and found nothing. if the D truly is limited to 91K troops as my farm suggests then it would minimize that problem cause a 91K stack with faith would be no problem to clear and a 91K stack without faith would be similar to the 150K stacks. but if there is indeed no limit then i think we'll have to do something or late game will be turttle turttle turttle. and instead of a war game it will be a supply game as we race to get the level 30 fortress.

DeletedUser1587

Yeah you saw in the image I posted... more than 150K def... the question going through my head is.. is all of that army actually fighting or do the supported ones over 90K just stand there in batle as they were dummies.. of course they are there but I think they might not be effective... didnt want to try my theorie out... XD

DeletedUser894

They should all count for defence from my understanding of it. No standing around being lazy for them! Your point about people knowing if its nobles or fakes only works if they are on line when attacks are sent out or the timing is so long that its obvious and easy to work out from walking speed. Remember also that there is an officer that slows an attack down to noble speed, yes he costs when you have used your free ones but the availability is there.

DeletedUser924

So if they all fight then what is the point of the farm having a counter that says there is a 91K limit?

DeletedUser80

That would be a new feature. At the moment it isn't planned to implement things like that. Please use also the forum search next time.