Fixed American Server: Alnwick. Points and rankings problems

• Thread starter DeletedUser2080
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2080

The ranking system has not been showing tribes in order based on points for about a month on Alnwick. Also, no tribe displays the full amount of points that they have in their Tribe profile section. I'm not sure this is happening to others, but I have been experincing this since update 1.3 I believe. Please help. Also, I have a suggestion. Please stop tribe monopolization. Omerta is dominating nearly the entire server. They own Omerta and Omerta 2 which hold the first and second rank based on points. Once End-game begins, Omerta will control the server, causing great unfairness to all other tribes/ players. They already have sister tribes that will help them such as Apocalypse, Everyone, and Everyone Else are just a few.

Regards, Hiro of Novus Orbis Librarium (NOL)

DeletedUser924

This forum is for beta. But that was a common problem on that server though for bastille it has been fixed now so i think it would be fixed there. now if you just nobled then it may not update right away.

DeletedUser2080

Oh, sorry! I still notice the problem unfortuanetly. Is there a forum for regular servers? I was going to post some screenshots but they exceeded the limit by about 132k bytes lol

DeletedUser2583

I would have thought this issue would have been fixed by now.. Ranking is an important p[art of the game. I have no idea what my tribes rank is in the way of points or bashpoints.
Please fix this asap

DeletedUser80

Manspider;[QUOTE=Manspider;n27312 said:
My bug report on the US forum: Link Yes, that's correct. Please use the forums of the market you are playing. We can't do anything from here. Greets, Sebastiann27312]My bug report on the US forum: Link Yes, that's correct. Please use the forums of the market you are playing. We can't do anything from here. Greets, Sebastian Thanks for linking, but http://forum.us.tribalwars2.com/ is the link for the US forums. :)

DeletedUser40

Closing this topic, as it does not belong on the beta server. :)
The issue has been reported however.

Status
Not open for further replies.