Admin changes

DeletedUser3

Hello Tribal Warriors,

Beta is a very important and vital place for Tribal Wars 2. Your feedback and experience is read by our game designers and management team. By reacting on your feedback we can avoid bugs, and fix mistakes before they are deployed on the other markets. We are so to speak the last line of defence. For this, thank you!

Vanguard, our Community Manager has done a great job with this in the past, and he has helped evolve the community and the game in many different aspects. For this, thank you from the entire TW2 Community, well done Sir^^. Your deeds will be cherished and not forgotten.

In his stead we will have two new Administrators on the Tribal Wars 2 Beta Server who will be taken over immediately. LiamArid will be acting as Co-Community Manager for the Beta Market. Welcome Sir, we are looking forward to your help and experience. Many of you may know him from other games or from the Danish game version. As Beta is currently very active Liam will support us for as long as needed.

The second person to officially join the team will be myself. While, as a Lead Community Manager, I am active on a few markets I will be settling down on Beta Server in the near future and am looking forward to evolving the gameplay and support team of Tribal Wars 2 Beta with the help of the current hard working mod team, and of course you, the community.
We will be expanding our support team in the future, so if you ever would like to experience Tribal Wars 2 from a more technical and behind-the-scene angle please keep your eyes peeled. We will be posting our recruitment link on the Forum this week!

Thank you for your understanding and help! See you in the forum and possibly on the battlefield!

Sincerely,

The Tribal Wars 2 Support team