Accepting Tribe invite

DeletedUser699

At this moment i am experiencing some problems.
I cannot accept tribe invite's ? is this a bug ?

DeletedUser720

Also at the moment I could not send tribe invite in my own tribe.

DeletedUser720

This was happening to me about an hour ago, I have since disbanded my tribe and looking for a new one to join :) Hopefully I can accept an invite once I get one, I will post here to let you know.

DeletedUser730

I have the same problem, impossible to accept an invit ....

DeletedUser713

same here, a player asked to join my tribe so i sent him a invite but he sayed he click on acept invite but nothing happens!

DeletedUser713

don't know.. i hope tw-staff is reading this regulary!
but i think if only ONE of us for example k9princess contacts support directly would be ok

DeletedUser699

I wish i could contact support at the moment lol.....
The game is telling me again that i have a internet connection problem, waith while we are trying to re-connect .. but it is not re connecting pff
deletede cache etc.. nothing works, same problem as yesterday evening.

DeletedUser735

Same problem here. Click on "Accept invitation" brings a confirmation box "Do you really want acceptation from...". Clicking on "Accept invitation" makes the confirmation message go away, but for the rest nothing happens. Hopefully this will be addressed soon :)

DeletedUser730

Always the same bug today, impossible to accept an invitation. What do support ?

DeletedUser556

I have the same problem, impossible to accept an invite, but i can decline it.

DeletedUser699

yeah me2, cannot accepted but i can decline. allready send a support to inno

DeletedUser748

Hi,
I had the same problem today but I think I have found a solution.

You have to write an application which has to be accepted. Hope it will help. I am in a tribe now.

Rashi

PS: I've contacted the support about this prob

DeletedUser112

I have the same problem, can't accept my invite and also can't send messages now.

DeletedUser735

RashidalDin;n5658 said:
You have to write an application which has to be accepted. Hope it will help. I am in a tribe now.

This work around worked good for me.

DeletedUser738

I got the same problem (as everybody said) and the only way to dodge it is send one application for the tribe you want because the invite you cant accept

DeletedUser3

This issue was fixed today with the 0.33.2 update. Thank you for confirming.