5th Spy

DeletedUser1736

I have to say that the cost for the 5th spy out of the tavern seems to be a bit excessive. You go from 10k for wood and clay and 4k of iron for the 4th spy to 5x the cost for the 5th while for all the other spies it seems like the cost only doubled and the production time doubled. I think that the same approach should be given for the 5th spy where the cost is 20k wood and clay and 10k instead of 8k for iron is even ok with me, even if we have to compromise adding production time for it, say from 19hrs to 24 hrs, I am ok with. It just seems like adding a 5th spy that is more expensive then a single nobleman is out of place.

Just my two cents, I'd like to hear what others think about this suggestion.

DeletedUser1536

Indeed, especially because the 5th spy is the first spy you lose when attacking a bigger village with more spy's to counter your attack!

DeletedUser894

Yes, if you are going to make it so expensive it must mean it is better than the others and so much less likely to get caught. Therefore it should be the LAST to die!

DeletedUser80

We´ll talk with the Game Designers tomorrow. Thanks for the hint.

DeletedUser80

The 5th Spy is primary only a option for players with a "fully expanded" village. For that reason it is expensive like that. At the moment is no change planned.

DeletedUser894

That's crap. If it is only an option for a fully expanded villa then it shouldn't be available until that villa is at that level. What's the point of it otherwise? I feel the spies are out of balance as it is. I would like to see a clear explanation of how they work, the colour coding on the reports (there was a post about it but i can't find it).

DeletedUser123

8QRBjAh.png

Source: http://wiki.en.tribalwars2.com/index.php?title=Reports

DeletedUser894

Thanks, now i feel an idiot, i remembered a post in forum and i have read the wiki several times but somehow that passed me right by..... :eek:

Still think the 5th spy is out of balance though....

DeletedUser1614

is there in the spy mechanics an increased probabilty of succes between 5'th spy and the first? for the moment i find spying with the 1'st one just fine and when it dies, the cost and train time it's nothing compared to the later ones. what is the diff between 1'st and 5'th spy when attacking( not talking about the defence, cost, time)?

DeletedUser1614

ok, very usefull to know and thank you for info. i forgot to ask: sending more spies in the same attack increases the chance of succes and decreases the chance on fail/dying ? is there a point in sending more than just 1 spy?

DeletedUser272

Zaen;n17242 said:
Yes, if you are going to make it so expensive it must mean it is better than the others and so much less likely to get caught. Therefore it should be the LAST to die!
My suggestion is, make a separate chances for each spy to die. Something like this:
1st spy: 80% chance to die (20% to survive)
2nd spy: 60%
3rd spy: 40%
4th spy: 20%
5th spy: 10%
(of course this has to be related with number of defending spies)

and when recruiting spies, you can select which spy you want to recruit. So if only 1st and 2nd spy is dead, you can recruit only these two, therefore it is cheaper and faster to rebuild them. This will make the 4th and 5th spy more valuable.

DeletedUser1614

+1 on the numbers. the spy section needs improving becasue it sux to loose your 5;th spy to a crappy 1-2 spies village and have to retrain it for the huge cost.

FoxKnight

Peasant
It s only me or you guys are nuts :) ... you guys see this #7
09-16-2014, 12:48 PM it s only bla bla bla bla bla bla because dont have any logic :
have lucky like attacker or lucky like defender ....bla bla bla always the same thing..
what s in this, metod well we have to apply like the others yeah yeah ... but it s borring this sitem ...it sucks ... they could change the spies but with the old formula..

I Always tell never change something who make us win... see the Tomb raider ...see the resident evil ..and much more where tehy change more then they should , and lose milion off players