Rejected 4 suggest

DeletedUser236

DeletedUser85

I guess 100 attacks is very impossible em the tw2... He saw the tatctis of tw are useless in tw2, maybe fakes is one of them.

DeletedUser3

Thank you for your ideas, and presenting them with screenshots. Game design will have a look at them.^^

DeletedUser51

I support the reduced command icon size. Or I would like the ability to hide them, or make them transparent and unselectable, as often I will have quite a few returning/leaving my village and the villages directly around my village are unclickable and their hit box is completely covered by those of the commands I am sending.

http://i.gyazo.com/d99edf96337890cf8fb91e4d559bbb5f.png

Don't have this situation right now, but for an example, if there was a village in the blue hexagon in that screenshot then I would have to jump through hoops to select it. It's such a pain. I'd imagine it's even worse for people with touch screens!

DeletedUser25

We're currently thinking of the best way how to deal with the big icons.

DeletedUser364

I'd agree with the smaller icons... But, maybe instead of deleting them entirely, maybe just have them smaller, possibly transparent until you click the icon itself? I find the fact that they show their destination time to be a very handy feature ^^ It's handy that they show which preset it is, or if it is a general attack.

Overall they're useful to those who are only doing a quick glance across the map and don't want to go into the commands screen - But some time tiny tweaks and there shouldn't be problems with them :)

DeletedUser51

Agreed, i like them, just not in their current state, please don't remove them entirely. :)

DeletedUser238

Make them unclickable, or able to remove entirely, as well as smaller. They're a good addition, just not how they are now

DeletedUser14

Yep! Tribal forum is too small, it's true. But maybe it's a matter of habit.
I agree, no clock = no calculation, I agree with everything