3K+ villages + Top 5 tribes

DeletedUser2884

updating it because other thread is kinda messed up.
b444794cce25dbcbf17ae23c13197e35

DeletedUser2884

ACH - Strongest 2 players by fare and noobhunter who has shown his self as one of the best on World 2 players (3 player tribe)

Plh+APH - Dont rate plh at all LordCold is the only active player. There sister tribe APH has more active players and dont understand why LordCold does not leave plh and join sister tribe or someone else. (33 player tribe) both of them combined. about (10 active) ?
Edit: Lord Cold is inactive aswell tribes basically dead

POL - Only can see them growing and becoming bigger. (6 player tribe)

LDS - Well, Well Lords! They have got a different group of players instead of 1-2 players in the tribe. I like how close they are all together and are still alive till this day! Even do all the polish players control the world LDS are still round! (20 player tribe) (8 active) ?

VRS - Dont really know much about this but i know AdmUshakov has played since the beginning even on speed. Also was orignal member of LDS with FallenLoner and he also played W2! Dont know much about Gzzz but they look pretty strong up north (2 player tribe)

DeletedUser2884

If anyone has better information then pls post only picked up what i kinda knew/