Search results

1. ketjatekos

Units overview: In production spies count twice

In the units overview we can see the number of spies. When we put spies in the recruitment list, each of them count twice as much f.e.: I have 2 spies already, and put 2 other in the production. In the overview it shows 6. Edit: there were an other problem, when the overview said, I have 12...
  2. ketjatekos

Forwarded In overview: Barracks production

Yet I have to go through all of my villages to see, whether there is a production going on. That's 7 click, and a lot of loading time for each villages. I suggest, that in Unit's overview, somehow indicate if there are a production ongoing. One possibility (which requires not too much space)...
  3. ketjatekos

Forwarded Village informatin: Last scouting

In the village information, there is a section "last reports". Is it possible to create instead of that the following two? Last scouting (Shows maximum two reports, one from the buildings, one from the units) Last reports (Show all the reports except scouting)
  4. ketjatekos

Safari: Textfield don't work

In Safari Version 6.1.3 (Mac OS) textfields in mails, and forums don't work: I can not click in them, and type things.
  5. ketjatekos

Attacking units coming back: Time varies

Several times I've seen this problem, but I only can be sure in this exact situation. I attack two villages at the same time (about 5-10 sec apart) as pic1 shows both of time. However, the units on the way back are not synchronised. They should come home about the same time, but instead they...
  6. ketjatekos

Visual bug: loyalty drop to 0 not visible

Google chrome Version 34.0.1847.131 While conquering a village, if the loyalty drops to 0, the following text is visible: However the loyalty did dropped, since my next attack successfully conquered the village. (loyalty was exactly the same as much hour passed) However I did not get the...