Search results

1. Jariid

Duplicate [Overview/Barracks] Total Troop counts

Yeah, I was hoping for how many in total from the village rather than what is inside it.
  2. Jariid

Forwarded Kick out inactive founder

I agree. It's simple. Perhaps have seniority in ranks so as to have a second in command (or at least the earliest designated leader) take the position if the original founder goes inactive for more than a week.
  3. Jariid

Duplicate Spies

Can spies appear on village information pages as outgoing attacks? I can't tell who i'm spying from what village.
  4. Jariid

Rejected disband troops

While it's on topic, add demolishing building levels too. No point forcing someone to catapult themselves. :D
  5. Jariid

Rejected Village names - Tabs

The graphically simplified overview suggestion was already suggested by myself a while ago, if you do end up doing it it'll only put back what innogames has been trying to do. Once it's optimised then tw2 will look better and have better performance. Website names don't seem too important, I...
  6. Jariid

Duplicate [Overview/Barracks] Total Troop counts

In tw1... (yeah I know tw1 had all the little things) well it had total troop counts for villages. Without a proper way of getting an easy total other than clicking on everything in the overview tab then using a dang'ol calculator, you have no other way other than having all the troops in your...
  7. Jariid

Rejected Change to owning villages(Suggestion not associated with innogames)

its dynamic and new. I wouldn't mind seeing it put in. At most it's a waste of a noble/resources. I did notice a lack of forum posts recently. I think maybe there should be more links ingame to the forums. (like more obvious than in support)
  8. Jariid

Recruitment list not showing recruitment

As a side note, on the same thing. When you change villages you may end up with the build slot numerical error. also if a building is completed in another village then the build slots reset to what that village has.
  9. Jariid

my thoughts exactly.
  10. Jariid

Forwarded See all recruitment queues in one place

Check your screen size. When i put my window to half size it cuts it out. If you are using a very small screen or laptop that's why.
  11. Jariid

Rejected Scripts

I agree, but as they said, perhaps those things will be put ingame in the form of global functionality. There is no point looking for advantages that will only unbalance the game.
  12. Jariid

Forwarded [Functionality] Minor functional changes.

I thought I could spare you all the 9 threads. :D
  13. Jariid

The size limit is just too small. If you go to overview, then to the filter on the top left, it should say combined. If you click on that and select production it'll say it. try https://www.dropbox.com/s/pkf39f5ulfym8on/2015-02-04%2013_07_47-Tribal%20Wars%202%20%281.8%29.png?dl=0
  14. Jariid

It does. (In my world at least?)
  15. Jariid

Check the overview and choose the production tab. If you build them in 100axe/50lc/20ma/10ram order you can generally figure out how long they will take. Same for defensive troops as 100/100/50 sp/sw/arch depending on your build. Mass recruitment would be nice though. Maybe for barracks at...
  16. Jariid

Forwarded [Functionality] Minor functional changes.

Just a few things I think could be easily added, and amazingly useful. -Incoming attack symbols next to village names in overviews. -Market commands in a tab in overview. -Have the groups filter apply to the destinations of attacks/supports in the Commands tab. -Max haul count in the Commands...
  17. Jariid

Rejected disband troops

I like it. I think it could be useful. Decommissioning troops in the barracks for half the time it took to make them would be interesting. :D
  18. Jariid

It happened again on a mates pc. (nets capped had to relocate) it's odd but it's usually around the same time that the building slots disappear when you are toggling through your villages. It may decrease the amount of slots to however many ones are being used or it might be the same number as...
  19. Jariid

Forwarded Seeing all the coming resources from the Market

I disagree for no reason. Both sides have been considered, plz do it now.
  20. Jariid

Forwarded [Functionality] Diplomatic tab tribe links

Having the ability to open the tribe page of a diplomatic ally/enemy/NAP or even hover over and getting the generic information of the tribe would be useful. I mean like information not had already in the list of information.