Search results

1. davispuh

New Issue Wrong report times - need miliseconds

I now have another example, it's really impossible to know in what order attacks will actually arrive. For example if you send a noble train all in same second then even under unit movements that displayed order won't be correct actual order, this can cause your noble nuke to not be first attack...
  2. davispuh

Not a bug Night bonus shown as 100% instead of 200%

Actually yeah, everything's correct. Night's bonus isn't 200% but it's 100%. I got confused by this message So this message is actually wrong, it shouldn't say 200% because it depends on a lot of factors like faith, wall and such so if there's no faith it will be 100% combat bonus. And if there...
  3. davispuh

Fixed Unable to access Hospital, settings, send message through village link

I guess I have same issue. I've TW tab open where some things work, but I can't open it anymore. In both Firefox and Chrome. So if I close TW tab I'll be locked out of game lol...
  4. davispuh

Not a bug Map doesn't update conquered villages

Part of the game: Map Browser: Firefox Operating system: Arch Linux World(s): Semper Description: When village is conquered while map is open it doesn't update it. I have TribalWars open all the time and in that time several villages might get conquered which won't show so for me. For example...
  5. davispuh

Actually about that wall bonus I'm not sure... but it's separate issue anyway
  6. davispuh

Part of the game: Battle report Browser: Firefox Operating system: Arch Linux World(s): Semper Description: When attack is at night then in report it shows night bonus as 100% instead of 200% This is only visual issue. How it should be: Show night bonus as 200% Reproduction steps: Receive...
  7. davispuh

New Issue Attacks in village commands gets duplicated

Part of the game: Village command list Browser: Firefox Operating system: Arch Linux World(s): Semper Description: Attacks in village commands list gets duplicated when you send resources while village command list is open. Note that this is only visual issue. How it should be: Commands...
  8. davispuh

New Issue Wrong report times - need miliseconds

This is partly a bug report and partly a feature request. The main issue is that it's not possible to know in what order attacks will arrive when they are in the same second. This can cause confusion as actual order doesn't match displayed order. Also battle report time doesn't match incoming...
  9. davispuh

New Idea A log of used packages and used crowns

Currently it's not possible to know when package was activated (eg. if it was some 7 day bonus and such). This would also be especially useful to see if your coop activated some packages as currently you can't know. Also same for used crowns to know where you spent them as sometimes you might...
  10. davispuh

[Incomings] Tribe member list inconsistency.

yeah I've noticed this aswell, when some players are under attack it shows that icon, but it dissapears after while even if he's still receiveing incomings and also sometimes it doesn't show that icon even if players are receving incomings, but that might be same thing.
  11. davispuh

Fixed Linking to player profile doesn't works (support overview)

This bug also had for 1.5, I've posted something similar here http://forum.en.tribalwars2.com/forum/main-category/bug-section/browser-issues/fixed-reported-browser-issues/15158-wrong-origin-player-showed-for-incoming-supports
  12. davispuh

Player settings and cookies

Best way to implement this is would be store them in both. There could be global settings which are stored on server and changing those would affect all browsers and then local settings which are stored in cookies and would override global settings. So if you login with empty cookies it will...