Search results

1. When is the sitting mode coming?

I don't play on the beta server. The world I joined was based on an email that did not include or mention the beta tag, was past V1.0 and offered in-game purchases immediately. On the beta vs commercial game scale the focus in IAP's puts it squarely into the commercial realm not the "helper's to...
  2. When is the sitting mode coming?

As a non-beta player this is the highest priority feature in terms of playability. Nothing else even comes close. With troop builds being slower than ever after the latest patch a couple days offline can mean weeks of troops lost. For tribes, wars become mitigation exercises, which is a huge...
  3. Sabotaged Church doesn't return farm capacity

8 attacks over about 20 minutes. Second attack took out the church. Every single one successful, including the first which killed the defending spies. ridiculous. I didn't bother checking through the posts to see if this was mentioned earlier. I'm not even playing on beta, just assumed that...
  4. Sabotaged Church doesn't return farm capacity

As overpowered as sabotage is when spammed this one is really bad if its not an isolated case. Had my church taken down (something next to impossible with ordinary game mechanics) and I did not regain the farm space so now I have a new village in enemy territory where I need to rebuild a...
  5. Forwarded Village(s) Roll choice.

Even just adding the icon to change focus in the overviews, rather than only having the go to village icon would be nice.
  6. Noble trains vs. dicipline

Has anyone actually had trains arrive out of the order they were sent? I've sent a few, same second or under two seconds and haven't seen this. '
  7. Church and Provinces

It seems to me that the way provinces and churches interact will lead to some serious issues in mid-game. Specifically, when there is a province with stacked villages it will be next to impossible to bust through if only one nuke per attacker is at full strength. In TW1 this effect is...
  8. 1.2.2 delay in returning troops

Troops that were sent same second are returning with a 30 sec gap between them. Is this intentional?