Search results

1. Purpose of Rally point?

You should do that. The current text means something else. It could be changed to "This research increases the time THAT IT IS ALLOWED to recall your armies from an operation from 5 to 10 minutes."
  2. Purpose of Rally point?

It seems it is 5 minutes at L1-4 and then 10 minutes at L5. As you can see I am quoting the Wiki, and the text is incorrect, or at least very misleading at best.
  3. Spies - Sabotage Feature

Spies can survive sabotage attacks. Attacks are rarely successful so I doubt it will be much of problem unless you send huge amounts of spies, which costs lots of resources, which army does too, which also a threat. Spies are just an alternate way of striking at your enemy.
  4. Purpose of Rally point?

The wiki and tooltip for Rally Point says the following: "This research increases the time it takes to recall your armies from an operation from 5 to 10 minutes." I suppose what it is intended to mean is that you have 10, instead of 5, minutes to recall your armies after you have given them a...
  5. Captured village retains Chapel. Bug?

I have captured a human village. I am almost certain it was the starter village of a human player. It has a chapel in it. It is not in my starter province so this is useful since I get the chutch bonus without having to build one. Is this WAD or a bug?
  6. Combat mechanism?

I have scrolled back a lot of pages here in the FAQ section and found nothing on this... When I attack a village, does it matter if it is barbarian or human? I will get a much lower combat strength when targeting human villages. Why is this? Does it include the malus for the target villages...
  7. Villages turning to barb

I was waging war with my neighbour. He got pushed back to one small village that he just captured. I spied some strong forces in it which I think was tribe mates support. Then I scouted it and all troops were gone and the village had turned grey! During the same day. No 14 days had passed. Then...