Search results

1. Answered Regarding the state of Rudimentium

This is pretty much sums up all beta servers atm. Us in Expertus are also experiencing massive dilution overall - increase in inactivity with packets of active players left - usually separated with "wide" desert areas of innactives. By wide, I meant 2-3 days travel times - no one would want to...
  2. Forwarded Alphabetical (Numerical) order of villas in Mass Minting window

Rebalance the cost of coins? decrease the Clay cost and increase the Wood accordingly? most of the time I like to mass mint is to spend that Wood down. Later in the game, Clay is almost as unimportant as Wood relative to Iron (at this point buildings are not as expensive compared to troop...
  3. Forwarded Alphabetical (Numerical) order of villas in Mass Minting window

Since this game in its current form is skewed up a bit to those that are average to above average gaming activity (casual. couple of hours a day types) - resource balancing is definitely a problem (wood is useless late game, unless you dedicate several MA nukes). Since there are no in-game...
  4. LOB vs ZAR

GO LOB GOOO!!!! WOooooOOoooOOOooooOO!!!
  5. LOB vs ZAR

So. Is this war clogged out atm due to the bug or not everyone is affected by that locked-map bug?
  6. Advice on how to break a defense

Why not make 2 types then? maybe preferably with infantry-cavalry. Axes-MA, Axes-LC, MA-zerkers,LC-zerkers. I am about to test out the all LC and all MA nuke ("exotic" nukes like these works best against infantry stacks, not so well on all HC one) and see what happens there. Axes-zerkers are ok...
  7. Berserkers

So, it still doesnt answer the question - how do you define "outnumber" ; I am assuming number of units (but then, does the number of other units basically cancels this? - i.e. attacking with 8k axes 1k zerkers against 5k HC or something, does that proc the ability or not?) if provisions -...
  8. LOB vs ZAR

Idk - I've seen ZAR called out 1st as "allies" before, but then again - as I said, being "allies" is a very ambiguous term. Let's just assume that ZAR topples down LOB eventually - I am pretty sure ZAR will just eat away everyone else's butts to solidify it's position. I mean, nothing is wrong...
  9. LOB vs ZAR

Wait what - I think you got that one wrong - Gen members joined 7th - lol They are also riding the LOB-war hype - it's basically the world vs LOB atm. Wooooo! BURN BURN BURRRNNN
  10. LOB vs ZAR

Oh ouch - that's rough. Well hope you keep doing what you are doing - apparently it works. As of now, you and I are really well far off relatively so no touchy touchy in there for awhile I guess. I actually saw this one coming, especially when some ex-LOB jumped ships to praise the almighty...
  11. LOB vs ZAR

Ehhhh - Yeah, I am enjoying watch the world burn atm - Divas lost like what? 4-6 villas? I didn't really count. I got to admit I feel dirty being not able to be in that front while we here in the SE do our own thing. It's like that itch you know, kind of sucky that they lose and shit - but I...
  12. LOB vs ZAR

I bet....1st will emerge the winner in this war. Go LOB GO! Wooooo
  13. Top 10 Tribes

Go LOB GO! Woot
  14. Forwarded Sabotage feature late game

I personally proposed a similar idea waaayy back in the day (months ago I think) - I think they really are thinking of using that level 15 tavern as a room for perks concerning sabotage defending, but as you may know now - they really aren't putting it as a "priority" atm. Apparently, capping it...
  15. LOB vs ZAR

I am just here to watch though - I'm one of those cowardly LOB as you said :D -
  16. LOB vs ZAR

So no one from LOB uses the externals :( (except for me) - I was hoping for some trash talking from both sides and such.
  17. LOB vs ZAR

Yeah! You tell them! those dirty old farts! Topple them down from their dusty thrones! Taunt them some more! show them who are the better players! Go LOB GO! wooooo! *munching on a popcorn
  18. LOB vs ZAR

(o.o) - don't mind me I just want to watch the world burn. Go LOB!!woooooo!
  19. Rejected Positioning troops to other villages

This too prone for an abuse. Stack a villa - with def then with offensive. Then you can just break a fortified province like no big deal.
  20. Version 1.6 feedback

What's up with this? So if you dont have any infantry (axes) with your nuke, it would still survive - i.e. if you have 3k LC and 400 rams wall is still gonna be hit. Siege weapons (Rams, Catapults and Trebuchets) now fight together with the largest battle group to avoid them being destroyed...