Search results

1. Forwarded Forums

You need to sort out the forum issues. When I post something at the forum it turns out to be a new post even for me who post it. When there is a new post that I didnt post I need to click through everyone of them to find it. This is not very good specially for new players to TW in general who...
  2. Server time

I cant see the server time, since its an international Beta server there should be a server time so we can cooperate after this time. To send support etc in time...
  3. Mail Spam

Just want to add here the same issue, yes its a lot of spam on the mail. But also when you post on the forum your own post turns up as a new for yourself on the forums.
  4. Troops sent for support - able to kill them

Maybe have an possibility to kill troops that has been sent as support to you? This to make it more exciting for those who likes to infiltrate tribes and possible to do something about this who tries, counter measures? Many ways to build on this issue :) Maybe something for Hall of Orders.
  5. Incoming attacks

Not easy to upload stuff, maybe make it easier?? what means max 2000? pixles or what? Just wanted to show that nothing shows on the incoming overview, did earlier now its gone before the attack has struck. I did not click and remove it for ignore as I did on my own incoming. My own attack...
  6. Incoming attacks

I just captured a village and it has 2 incoming attacks, one of them is from myself which is on the return. Also sent support of supplies to this city from the attacking city, any ideas, bug? The other attack is from someone else which is ok.
  7. Noble grey villages

Sry I see it drop there not so obvious positioned on the screen, hehe lower left would prefer it in the middle of the screen. Would think when I right click a town the moral had sunk? but it dont. Loyalty=Moral is the same?
  8. Noble grey villages

Is it not possible to noble barbar cities? Sent noble 2 times moral still 100%...