Noble grey villages

DeletedUser123

Hello Rollerball,

Could you please post a screenshot of the report.

Sry I see it drop there not so obvious positioned on the screen, hehe lower left would prefer it in the middle of the screen.
Would think when I right click a town the moral had sunk? but it dont.
Loyalty=Moral is the same?

DeletedUser940

loyalty is not the same as moral. moral is your troops moral and how hard they hit. if you have 114% moral then your units do 14% more damage. if they have 50 % moral they do half as much damage. loyalty only shows up on an enemy village when you lower it by using a noblemen. when it hits -1 the village is conquered or they are no longer loyal to the owner of the village.

DeletedUser2186

If I send an attack with 3 nobles, only one will be effective in lowering moral, but if that one moral decrease is enough to take the village, will the other 2 nobles then transfer to the control of that village, do they disappear, get sent back to the original village or what?

DeletedUser123

Depends. I'll write you an example:

Lets say that village you are attacking haves 20 loyalty. You are sending three nobles for whatever reason. Your first nobleman conquers the village and loyalty in that village automatically increases to 25. Now if your second nobleman hit the village (while it is already yours) and drops the loyalty to, lets say, 4 then the nobleman will only decrease the loyalty and come back if he doesn't get killed by your own troops in the first place. Your third arriving to the village will re conquer it again for you and you will lose the nobleman.

So to sum it all up: You have to be really careful while sending noble trains.

DeletedUser2186

I think you misunderstand my question. I want to know what happens if I send all 3 nobles in the same attack party
my understanding was that if I take a city with a noble and land troops the noble disappears, the city becomes mine and the troops become part of that city. Perhaps they don't become troops of that city, they just stay as support?
what I'm trying to figure out is if I can take a city and have a noble prior to that new city having an academy

DeletedUser905

Loyalty is dropped by 20-35% per attack. It doesn't matter how many nobles you'll send in this attack, this is why usually sensible players send only 1 noble in each attack.
You cannot transfer troops from one village to another, you can only send them as support. When you conquer the village, units survived from this last attack stay in newly conquered village as support.
All buildings except Chapel remain untouched in the newly conquered village unless you've attacked it with rams and/or cats. If village had Academy, Academy stays in the village.

DeletedUser1919

edufinn;n22551 said:
Loyalty is dropped by 20-35% per attack. It doesn't matter how many nobles you'll send in this attack, this is why usually sensible players send only 1 noble in each attack.
You cannot transfer troops from one village to another, you can only send them as support. When you conquer the village, units survived from this last attack stay in newly conquered village as support.
All buildings except Chapel remain untouched in the newly conquered village unless you've attacked it with rams and/or cats. If village had Academy, Academy stays in the village.

That's completely accurate on every point.

DeletedUser1883

Ummm ... really? lol
"Loyalty is dropped by 20-35% per attack. It doesn't matter how many nobles you'll send in this attack, this is why usually sensible players send only 1 noble in each attack."
Sensible players only send one noble in each attack???. My sides are splitting open! Thank you for the laugh! Are people really that inept in this world to not know some very basic things about this game??? Shhhh. This plays to our advantage though ;) WOW! Sensible players indeed, hahaha.