Search results

1. a numpty

LOB vs ZAR

About time, this will be fun to watch ZAR tackle a decently sized tribe.
  2. a numpty

Map - top ten

You are most welcome to make your own :)
  3. a numpty

Map - top ten

Zar is Yellow and LCS is Orange - ask Zar for a better monitor resolution :p
  4. a numpty

War ten fold

Just link via website. You cant upload, which is annoying.
  5. a numpty

Map - top ten

Top ten map for 1-Dec-14. Top ten map for 6-Dec-14.
  6. a numpty

War ten fold

As requested
  7. a numpty

Extermination of SDB

You mean put something like this on here?
  8. a numpty

Extermination of SDB

93 members with an average ppM of 218K vs a tribe of 26 members with an average ppM of 36k,,,,,, The morale will kill you, but anything for forum talk I guess....
  9. a numpty

Numptys Boredom

Yes I am slowly gaining ground on these dastardly Barbs.....Yet the resistance they are putting up, is worthy of some mention..
  10. a numpty

Numptys Boredom

Well these forums are getting boring. So in an effort to liven it up around here, I am declaring war on my province. I am sick of these Nicoo barbs constantly outgrowing me, time to take my revenge.... Whilst I know I may be small, I am confident that my spears and swords will triumph! See...
  11. a numpty

Top 10 Tribes

TRIBE Lords of Battle TAG LOB Points per member 199193 Members 123 Zealots of War ZAR 104579 78 Gangsta Yo! 41403 189 Mistah Botherhood 1ST 61244 121 Apocalypse APO 47090 132...
  12. a numpty

Market

Also why can I not see my own offers from different villages?
  13. a numpty

Market Bug

I have recently noticed this, yet searching through the reported bug, I couldnt find it. When I conquer a vil, if the previous owner has a trade on the market place, I cannot delete it see pics Newly Conquered vil When I check from another village, the market still has it as its old owners...
  14. a numpty

Leaving Alliance

You, my friend are a god. Thankyou so much for this!
  15. a numpty

Leaving Alliance

No. still cant leave tribe Version 25 Opera and Chrome Version 32.0.1700.102 m
  16. a numpty

Link to Forums

When you go to settings, click visit forums. it sends you to TW2 Forum. not Beta
  17. a numpty

Leaving Alliance

What browser were you using? I cant leave and my eyes are bleeding from this tribes constant garbage...
  18. a numpty

Leaving Alliance

Same here, a few members of this tribe wish to leave, but we cant as there is no leave button. I have tried on multiple platforms and computers as well. Its not just me, its others as well.... I have attempted to contact the founder, but he is inactive.