Search results

1. Feedback New world

If that's a general aim for TW then the issue is two-fold. Firstly, having Tribe Skills is a huge incentive for size. It encourages everyone to seek to join the tribe with the highest (usually crowned) skills level, which results in one tribe having all the best players and the most bonuses...
  2. Unable to set co-play

Possible I just had the one, can't remember if I added the second just before or just after we moved tribes. Would have thought I'd only be able to add one after if so, but got both. Weird indeed... design flaw if not a bug I'd've thought.
  3. Unable to set co-play

Yet it did not work that way on en18. I left a tribe and co-players behind, joined a new one and was able to set two new co-players immediately. So either way it is a bug on one of the worlds :P
  4. Unable to set co-play

I joined a new tribe a few days ago and have been unable to set a co-player. Doing the same thing on Rumeli Hisari I was able to set two new co-players immediately. In both cases I had co-players at the time I left the first tribe. It says I am unable to switch co-op partners more than twice in...