Unable to set co-play

Syrio Forel

I joined a new tribe a few days ago and have been unable to set a co-player. Doing the same thing on Rumeli Hisari I was able to set two new co-players immediately. In both cases I had co-players at the time I left the first tribe.
It says I am unable to switch co-op partners more than twice in 7 days, yet the two co-players I had in my old tribe were set well over a week before I joined the new tribe.
For some reason it has decided that the co-players were "switched" at the point they were removed from my account rather than added, which is the reverse of the way I have found co-play to function on Juval.

DeletedUser7524

That's not a bug, it is supposed to behave like this ;)
Have a look in the game wiki (coop entry) where it says:
After removing a coop partner the slot is blocked for 7 days. During this period you cannot invite another player to this slot.
The ingame description is a bit... "short". The wiki has a longer list of rules.

Syrio Forel

Yet it did not work that way on en18. I left a tribe and co-players behind, joined a new one and was able to set two new co-players immediately.
So either way it is a bug on one of the worlds :p

DeletedUser7524

and co-players behind
2 players or do you mean 1 player was removed when you left? When one slot is blocked, you can still invite 2 players afaik, because the first player uses the blocked slot. Weird stuff :rolleyes:

Syrio Forel

Possible I just had the one, can't remember if I added the second just before or just after we moved tribes. Would have thought I'd only be able to add one after if so, but got both.
Weird indeed... design flaw if not a bug I'd've thought.

DeletedUser446

Hi,

When you add someone as your coop-partner, from that moment you need to wait 7 days.
So if you want to invite someone else on the same coop-partner's spot, you might wait 7 days in order to do this.

An other way to said that : You need to wait 7 days after inviting someone as your coop-partner in order to invite someone else on the same spot.

Magisterium

canibal12

Also, make sure that if there are any tribe changes to be aware that the CO-Op will atomically kick the partners until they join the same tribe and the wait time is 7 days per partner, or a total of 14 days to add them both again. This is an intended feature, as CO-Op's can only be added if in the same tribe.