Recent content by Guillaume Fendant

1. Forwarded Village(s) Roll choice.

Hi Guys, With 2 - 3 - 4 Villages the arrows choice in the Above menu to pass from one village to another is easy.... but when you begin to have more villages it begins to be very hard and difficult to manage your villages with this mechanics.... Time lost, hard to manage etc... A roll menu will...
  2. Strange battle result Lost all troops

I have not send spies before this 2 attacks so possible finally that he has moves troops just before my attacks. Ok for the fact that I don't see the defense if I loose. There's anyway for me some strange things that's not normal during battles.... Let's forget for this time. Thx for your help...
  3. Strange battle result Lost all troops

I'm on Google Chrome. Here's the details of my browser : BUILD: market: zz sentry_markets: [yy] hash: f2f58d1c buildNumber: 1.3.2 apiVersion: 2.3.2 date: 1415276859.82 frontend: [object Object] i18n: [object Object] LOCAL STORAGE: lastSelectedVillageId: 11576 reportBattleCasual: true...
  4. Strange battle result Lost all troops

No it was not spies. I have send 2 Armies and lost all, no any defense in the report.... so not normal.
  5. Strange battle result Lost all troops

Hi, I have lost 2 big army's this night for a village that I have cleaned all the troops. I'm sure there's no supporting army and impossible for me to contact the support vie the internal game link... How can I contact and give this 2 rrports in case of bug..... ? ;( Thx for your help. Best
  6. Login Page Down Again

Impossible to log as well... Got the login home page with login Version number and nothing happen since 1 hour...
  7. ATTACK / Tactician Officier doens't work

Oups sorry .... I'm gonna to hide me ^^
  8. ATTACK / Tactician Officier doens't work

Hi Guys, I try to send a attack and to speed my army I use so 1 officier (the Tactician). So I activate him in green, send my attack but the "usual time attack" still the same as without officier.... I have try several times "Cancel attack", re send it with this officier but still the same ...
  9. Tribe forum Stuck only for me

Same problems with Google chrome same version as Carneolt
  10. Strange battle against myself.... ^^

Yes ok but they defend a Village against other troops. But if the system can "understand" though programing lines that if some of your support troops are there or some support troops from other players of your Tribe are present as well, the system will ask you as for example "Do you really want...
  11. Strange battle against myself.... ^^

Yep... Supported villages is beter to be indicate effectively. In my case I was doing some tactical things, in a certain way "defend a other city" with support troops to continue some raids without to take the risk to see an another player loot in my place this city. I have follow my logic and...
  12. Strange battle against myself.... ^^

Hi, Let me explain this strange battle.... - I'm attacking that seems to be a "Living" player, I win the Battle and of course I loot ressources. But still ressources.... - So to take care that no one else will loot this city in place off me, I send a support army to defend this place. - I...
  13. End of Quest : Not Received "Bonus"

Hi ! I have just finish the quest to reach Level 2 for my "Hall of orders". One of the latest quest. There was 10 Trebuchet as "Gift" to finish this quest, the system as show me them but I still not have thoses 10 ones in sup in stock... Perhaps a bug of end Quest... Thx for your help. Best...