Recent content by Endin

1. Incoming attacks

This happened to me as well, my returning attacks showed up as incoming to my new village, they never landed and returned safely but indeed confusing.
  2. Increase swordsman cavalry def and movement speed

Currently it is at 5, it's the same or lower than any offensive unit, 10 would be more fair. Movement speed could also be same as spears and archers, it's annoying to always separate swords from the rest when sending defense.
  3. Global Chat

I really don't understand why people are against a chat, just stay out of it if you want to be anti social, a chat is a fundamental feature of any game I have ever played online since 1997, I was sursprised to not see one here. And to the ones saying "just use skype", I do use Skype, every day...
  4. Stuck at Loading screen

I've tried different browsers over the past 40 minutes and I keep getting stuck while trying to login. Left it waiting for 20 min once, doesn't help, just stuck half way through. Anyone else got this problem? Same problem on both worlds, any suggestion?
  5. Sending res is a premium feature?

You mean?: "We made that decision to enable multi accounting, as a premium feature"
  6. Game speed at the beginning too slow?

I agree, I'm at the early stages, one village with less than 2k score, my highest level buidlings are HQ, Barrack, warehouse and farm and I'm looking at 30+ hours queue for both recruitment and building. I know this will change once you get more villages to handle but with all the manual work...
  7. Forwading reports

You don't do it from the actual report, when you are writing a message or forum post, there is a menu with buttons for formating etc, there you'll find a paperclip icon that says Link.
  8. Incentive to attack a player?

Shortly after my second post I did attack him and killed all his units, I lost about 40 axes and 40 LC and looted 2,500 of each resource, and yea since then it's empty in his village and I just farm his resources and by now I'm probably at a break even. Besides, I think he quit the game so I...
  9. The first reaction A LOT of people will have

With LoU gone and TW2 not being wallet friendly enough then this whole game category has some serious trouble in finding the right way to bill their users.
  10. Incentive to attack a player?

Thanks for your response, I understand your points it's just that I was expecting something more. By attacking him I will also slow down my own growth since it takes time to re-recruit units, if it was a one-on-one situation then fine, I will still be ahead of him but there are many others in my...
  11. Incentive to attack a player?

I'm new to to TW and my village score is 1k so at least I covered the very basics. However, I can't really figure out what my incentive to attack another player is. For example, next to me there's a player with about 300 score, I scouted him and he has a good amount of resources but also around...