Recent content by Cezo

1. Kingdoms

Apparently, kingdoms are not divided by rivers. They're probably supposed to be though. However, I have villages on 2 sides of a river and they're all in the same kingdom, but a little further away I have another village which is in another kingdom.
  2. How does the exchange countermeasure work?

I have it activated, but no matter if the color of the report when I get spied on is red, yellow or green, I still don't receive a spy report of their city.
  3. Debug and other options shown

I've been able to access this for days now, I use it to enable nightmode.
  4. Spy

Happens to me too 100% of the time. I am also using google chrome.
  5. Hall of Order and is it Worthwhile...

If 1000 Berserkers fight 999 Swordsmen, Berserkers will fight with 100% attack power. But if there are 1001 swordsmen, the berserkers will fight with 200% attack power. Is that correct?
  6. Idea: Relocate troops

You should at least be able to move your Noblemen between your different Academies just like you can move your Paladin between your Statues.
  7. Re: Nobling a village that has sent support

Here's another question: If I send an attack with 50% Combat strength because I don't have a church in that province, but the church is built before my attack arrives, will I have 50% or 100% combat strength?
  8. Re: Nobling a village that has sent support

Thank you Slayan!
  9. Re: Nobling a village that has sent support

What happens if you noble a village which has all it's military as support in another village? Who's now the owner of that military? You, the owner of the supported village or the owner of the nobled village?
  10. Master of Loot

Nevermind, apparently it only works for barbarian villages...
  11. Master of Loot

I'm only sending LC, Paladin and Axe Fighters, yet the speed is not increased to LC speed but remains at Axe Fighter speed. Also, the fact that noblemen are excluded has not been added to the description. Here's a closed thread with the same problem...