Recent content by 4everblue

1. Noble disappeared

sorry my mistake, it does beg the question.. why, when i'm playing in an english server, does clicking on forum from within the game take me to the beta forum?? I'll post in the english forum
  2. Noble disappeared

Chrome Version 32.0.1700.76 m Alnwick 4everblue 13:08 20/09
  3. Noble disappeared

I just recruited my first nobleman (and received the quest reward), my noble is now nowhere to be seen... is this a bug?
  4. Empty loot bug back since 1.0.8

I'm seeing the same issue
  5. Empty raids

i'm seeing the same issue - anybody any idea what's going on?
  6. When/How do barbarian villages increase in size?

I'm a dope - I thought the details at the bottom of the reports showing how much res was looted was the total in the village... it's not - it's the carrying capacity of the raiding troops - doh !! I'm now sending out bigger raiding parties to see how much res the villages hold
  7. When/How do barbarian villages increase in size?

Does anybody know when or how Barbarian Villages increase in size? I'm farming the bejeezus out of them and assumed that they would start to grow at some point - i have more troops than i need to farm villages in my province and would really like the villages to get bigger so i can get more res...
  8. Free Technology

Just got a quest reward for a free technology upgrade & without needing to be at the required building level. Does anybody have any suggestions as to what would be the best tech to get?