Zero resources in Barbs?

DeletedUser1236

Not sure if this is a bug or not... but can anyone pls tell me why there are zero resources in the Barb villages? every single one comes back with nothing?? :(

DeletedUser123

So we have identified the reasons why everyone is getting little to no resources looted from barbarian villages. In a previous update we removed the resource cost for technologies and made the technologies automatically granted with certain building levels. By doing this, it automatically enabled the hiding space for all barbs. So their resources are now protected in the hiding space and they are using resources to grow buildings. They will eventually grow to a point where they will have the excess resources to plunder but clearly this is an issue for farming, especially in the early game where farming is so important. We are working with game design to address this issue and determine a course of action. That being said, the game is still level due to the fact that this impacts all players equally. Please be patient while we work to address this issue. I hope this answers all of your questions.

DeletedUser1236

Tnx D for the super fast reply... appreciated and understood.. but hope they can sort it out asap as we are in desperate need of them resources :D

DeletedUser1680

respect for the response thanks you this has been troubling me and others too, me whole game plan stalled when the farming went away.

really want to get back into it... this temporary no hauls thing is a bore :D

DeletedUser1614

thx cous for the reply and info on the barbs matter. i hope it will be fixed soon, barbs being for some, the main source of income

DeletedUser1028

Nope, still 0 haul ;

NoLoot1.jpg

DeletedUser1622

Still empty barbarians...I diverted to hitting players :)

DeletedUser932

actually, I hope it will not stay like that. '' no loot '' . 3\4 attack no loot ...... :(

DeletedUser990

Can't you kick the lazy barbarians out and replace them with hard workers with no weapons that collect lots of resources, so we can steal it from them? 'cause this is a huuuugh set-back for my economy....

DeletedUser1617

It is strange, but I also "looted" a few in the night that gave me 0, but others in the same time gave me a lot more.

CentaurIV

This remains a problem. I see barbs getting bigger along with warehouses and, therefore, little prospect of res being farmable through raids; they just consume it. Devs need to bug fix this esp. for paying customers.

DeletedUser40

This bug has been report.
Thank you all for sharing your knowledge of this issue. It's greatly appreciated.