ZAR shall devour Yo!

DeletedUser940

Recently the leader of Gangsta (Yo!) tried to ask Zealots of ZAR (ZAR) to merge into his tribe. to that i replied with no. (I may have added a threat in there or two) he then got frustrated and decided to use profanity. but he did not seal his fate until he said this
who the **** is zar a ***?
no problem ***, i will close the conversion here. i don`t have time for you.
but remember.. the whell spin ;)
when will be the world for you more dearen , then you will be burn :)
someday will remember what YoGolan tell you. slap! spal! little ****

No one insults ZAR, (not that ZAR has a problem with gay people) but this man decided to insult ZAR and he did not stop there he went on further to slander ZAR more

ok. i will inform my members and allies to take care with ****** ***zar .. because they can be converted on *** :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

wohahaaa... ********** sorry because i told you that but you make me laugh :))))))
i`m very sad .. in real life
and you with your ***ZAR make me laugh :)) *******
but i think you have a big problem.. 1 from 2
or are a ******** or ****.. or are stupid wake ap to real life ..:)))
for your knowelege in romanian zar means dice :))
and you play your future on dices :)))

due to these actions Yo! and ZAR are now enemies. all Yo! members will be sacrificed to ZAR in glorious form. all villages will be converted that are in our territory. none will survive. We destroyed RIM players in our territory and we will be doing the same to Yo!. Yo! is just another mass recruiting tribe that we can destroy to appease ZAR.

This is a formal deceleration of war on Yo!. may your relocation out of our territory be successful.

Regards,
SL

(i would like to add that a player should never use the language that YoGolan used here. he not only used profanity but also said shoot yourself, as well as personally attacking me. now i think nothing of it but these reactions do not show any intelligence on your side and only get your members nobled. being a mass recruiter already didn't help you but now you show that you are an extremely disrespectful person.)

DeletedUser1804

Great Post. Another tribe with over 500 members just makes me laugh.

Praise ZAR.

Tetro

DeletedUser107

Hi, i have edit your post because it contained a lot of swearing which is not allowed, please refrain from doing it in the future. Thanks.

DeletedUser940

i do apologize. i was only directly quoting someone. i will make sure in the future that i star out his language. also is such language and comments allowed in game?

but yes a 500 member tribe that cant do anything to protect its members

DeletedUser107

seecretlare;n17901 said:
i do apologize. i was only directly quoting someone. i will make sure in the future that i star out his language. also is such language and comments allowed in game?

but yes a 500 point tribe that cant do anything to protect its members
No it's not allowed in game, check your private message. Thanks :)

Brenin

Serf
seecretlare;n17885 said:
Recently the leader of Gangsta (Yo!) tried to ask Zealots of ZAR (ZAR) to merge into his tribe. to that i replied with no. (I may have added a threat in there or two) he then got frustrated and decided to use profanity. but he did not seal his fate until he said this.....
ebf14fcfd31b99986b135d934d900151e38d3b4a54e80da9d9eaa72ba86c485f.jpg

He look big! You bedda run ZAR :D

DeletedUser940

we have our first victim and there will be more to come. one down some 500 more to go.

As you can see here an almighty member of zar as nicely nobled this person

however this person is in Yo!... i guess this person was not gangster enough to stay alive. His Village has now been converted to ZAR, and it shall thrive under him!!!!

DeletedUser940

There are plenty of Yo! to go around feel free to start taking their villages. haha

DeletedUser1860

Cool, let's get started! I already took one of their village ;-)

DeletedUser905

seecretlare;n18244 said:
however this person is in Yo!... i guess this person was not gangster enough to stay alive. His Village has now been converted to ZAR, and it shall thrive under him!!!!
He's a gangsta! He's so tough, he can fight with even 0 points. :D

DeletedUser1825

Meh it isnt even impressive we been killing Yo! members since last month and we are just 16 members

DeletedUser940

yep Yo! is nothing impressive. APO gives more of a resistance than Yo! does.

DeletedUser1825

err No they dont any tribe other than the non existing leadership tribes you into? or you just like killing helpless puppies? dont get me wrong i do too but we dont have as much members like zar does

DeletedUser940

when i say APO gives more a defense than Yo! does i guess i should have added more details to the remark. so far yo gives no resistance. no one defends no one talks to one another. The APO guys near us actually talk to one another and they stacked one of their members near a member of ours so when i say resistance i mean it in a local format not global. APO near you might give no resistance at all. but the ones near ZAR actually have some communication with one another.