Writing Messages

DeletedUser1119

Hi,

I got a message received in the game, but the problem is i can not reply to him. Our make a topic in my Tribe Forum.
What can i do to fix this? becours it is possible.

greets!

DeletedUser1153

Hi,

I have been having the same problem, but also on the tribal forums, practically anything text based will not work for me. I have submitted a ticket a couple of days ago and they are looking into it. May I ask are you using Safari as a browser as thats the one I am using and I am guessing that is why we both have this problem.

DeletedUser123

Please try another browser as a temporary solution, I would recommend Firefox.

DeletedUser905

Safari is using WebKit engine, which is also used by Google Chrome. If I have to simplify Safari and Google Chrome are almost identical browsers. Unless you're using Safari on Windows.

DeletedUser1153

I have downloaded Google Chrome and is working fine, seems like it is the script that allows you to write text and how it is generated on Safari. Shouldn't matter whether or not you are using Safari on Mac or Windows as they are the same programme and like you said uses the same engine, the problem is that Safari can interpret some parts of some scripts differently to other browsers and well when the game was made, it is clear it would had been optimised for both Internet Explorer and Google Chrome as they are the web browsers that are used by most people.

So I suggest until they have fixed this, just download Google Chrome and use that (if you are using a mac) or just use Windows Explorer (if you are using Windows).

Like I said the team is aware of the problem and have received quite a few tickets about the problem and are now looking at solutions to fix the problem :)

DeletedUser907

LDxSQUADSx;n11313 said:
I have downloaded Google Chrome and is working fine, seems like it is the script that allows you to write text and how it is generated on Safari. Shouldn't matter whether or not you are using Safari on Mac or Windows as they are the same programme and like you said uses the same engine, the problem is that Safari can interpret some parts of some scripts differently to other browsers and well when the game was made, it is clear it would had been optimised for both Internet Explorer and Google Chrome as they are the web browsers that are used by most people.

So I suggest until they have fixed this, just download Google Chrome and use that (if you are using a mac) or just use Windows Explorer (if you are using Windows).

Like I said the team is aware of the problem and have received quite a few tickets about the problem and are now looking at solutions to fix the problem :)
wow you just 100% ignored your pre-poster. Safari and Chrome use the SAME engine. if it works with one it works with the other.

DeletedUser123

Yatekii, get familiar with the forum rules asap. Consider this your last warning for swearing in the public forums.

DeletedUser905

LDxSQUADSx;n11313 said:
Shouldn't matter whether or not you are using Safari on Mac or Windows as they are the same programme
Actually it does matters. Apple dropped Safari support on Windows platform around 2 years ago. Current Safari version on Mac is 7.0.6, while on Windows it's 5.1.7 or something like this. Using Safari on Windows means dealing with outdated browser without proper support for new HTML5 features.

In short: up-to-date Safari on Mac is completely different browser then Safari on Windows.