World Map "Refresh" Bug

DeletedUser1091

Hi

Started playing as a new player, did the tutorial to the point where i need to attack the barbaran city, problem is, when the game puts you into the world view, the data in the world view is not current. So i was missing player cities and barbarian cities. There was only very few cities visible in some far away corner of the zone.

Meaning it uses old data at the 1st time you get to world view. Also relogging fixed it.

Browser : Version 36.0.1985.125 m ( Chrome )
Happened on 21th of this month.

DeletedUser1125

Hey,

I started to play as well and got a very similar problem like some people here. Since it seems likely that those problems are related to each other i don't want to open another threat and instead just another post. I had several problems with missing data and every time it could easily get fixed by relogging. Just as a few examples I couldn't attack a barbarian city during the tutorial. And had to login about 3 times till the tutorial could start. After that I also had to relog so i could upgrade my HQ to level 2. Relog again so I could actually build the spearman and so on.

I am using a Mac with OS X Version 10.9.4 and also tried online with my iPhone 5 which did not work at all by the way.
Browser: 7.0.5

Thanks for the good work anyways.

A swiss tribal wars player.

DeletedUser260

As of right now, any issue that can be resolved by refreshing is not considered a bug for the purposes of this forum. These will disappear with time, as the game is optimized further.

Also, currently mobile is not supported. There are mobile apps in development, but the browser version does not work on mobile. As I understand it, mobile browsers try to rescale things, which breaks the graphics. So for now, we will have to wait for the apps to be finished.

Thank you for your reports and see you on the battlefield!