Rejected Working spies

Jariid

All of my reports lack away counts, and when i'm attacked by 1k axe that wasn't on the report I get a little concerned. Are you guys just slow on the implementation or is it just another data collection issue like the rankings/points in a tribe etc sorta thing?

DeletedUser924

if it lacks away counts you didn't win the spy. You need a green report to get this. but this isn't an idea or a suggestion this is a bug or question type topic.

Jariid

Oops yeah sorry about that. Anyway I think that they should put it somewhere where it's easier to know how the work.

DeletedUser924

I figured that out after filtering through 100s of reports and figured out the trend that all with it were green and all that didn't have it were yellow which is now a green flag and a red blood drop.

DeletedUser1587

Hahah you guys are really slow on figuring oobvious things out XD

DeletedUser924

More like it just wasn't a concern of mine. Back in my prime on W4 W28 and even some later ones you only knew if they were away by recruiting level 3 scouts. and well that tied down one of limited recruitments so we mainly didn't use that except for scout only villages. And so what if they dodged thats why you send nukes before nobles. and who cares if i don't know where the nukes are if the attack is comiing in i either dodge or stack. i don't even want to chance it being fake.