Will someone please explain what happened to Imagine Dragon?

DeletedUser40

We will not discuss the case between InnoGames and this player. It is a case between us and him.

With that being said, being a constructive person, who contributes to the games and forums, does not allow one to break our rules. Rules are rules, regardless of your status.

Trolin

Serf
Thanks Liam,
I do understand the situation and him breaching the rules and the CoC and ToS, etc.
So whilst that has been said, maybe you can shed some light on the estimate of TW2's own official status on World Map?

DeletedUser1167

It's not about your world map feature. You said that you would add it in this update just to keep the players that were quiting and you added just a search feature. Basicly nothing. Without imagine's dragon site we can't do anything. You know that you are lacking everything, and that tw2 is terrible made and yet you can't keep such a important tool. The most of us had the whole day tw2-stats open. I know that rules are rules. But sometimes you must try to find a way to work things out. I agree with the punishment, but still now we have lost everything here.

DeletedUser40

It is not our decision to close down Imagine Dragons map tool, that decision is his, and his alone. He took it down by himself, due to his own reasoning.
The site was a fan-project. It is therefore likely that someone can make such a tool in the future.

About a in-game world map; there is no estimate when such a feature will come. Tribal Wars 2 is still in beta and therefore a lot will happen in the following month and years. There is no game that is complete right out of the beta - Tribal Wars 2 is a game in progress.

Trolin

Serf
Thank you all for your responses. Getting some information on these things means a lot to me.
I can see Luck hasn't changed his perspective yet. Maybe that day will never come?
--
Yes it was his decision to close down the site. I would be pretty pissed if I were him, so I can understand why he did it.

--

LiamAird;n21775 said:
The site was a fan-project. It is therefore likely that someone can make such a tool in the future.
About a in-game world map; there is no estimate when such a feature will come. Tribal Wars 2 is still in beta and therefore a lot will happen in the following month and years. There is no game that is complete right out of the beta - Tribal Wars 2 is a game in progress.

* So you are encouraging other players to violate the ToS =P ?

DeletedUser40

Yes it was his decision to close down the site. I would be pretty pissed if I were him, so I can understand why he did it.

I surely can to - but if you break the rules, you will get banned.

So you are encouraging other players to violate the ToS =P ?

No, the map tool was allowed. I know we had talks with him to leave out sensitive information, so he could keep to tool allowed.

Trolin

Serf
Good news!
I'll try and get someone else to do it. We need this.
-
Also, I'm gonna mail you about something else

DeletedUser905

Trolin;n21794 said:
The question was not about him being pissed. In order to be able to access game data he needed this account and he needed to use scripts (he was using socket.io) to download game data from game server. And this is only because InnoGames did not provided any means to do it. I really just don't understand why InnoGames cannot provided it? It is not that difficult and it does not require much effort. Or is all effort put now on getting more P2W features? Will InnoGames ever implement any new REAL features which are really needed by every players?

DeletedUser40

The question was not about him being pissed. In order to be able to access game data he needed this account and he needed to use scripts (he was using socket.io) to download game data from game server.

Also not any of the reasons he got banned.
Either way this ban did not happen on the beta servers.
His map tool and how he got the information were allowed by InnoGames.

Trolin

Serf
Another person close to ID has provided me with the information on why he left the game.
Still working on someone else stepping in to do a similar job. Do any of the mods know any skillful programmers that might be up for it?

DeletedUser924

keep in mind they not only have to be skilled programmers they have to be willing to chump out a huge chunk of change just so we can have the features we are so used to. All you guys are spoiled. I remember when the first TW was a baby and we had only a fraction of the tools you guys have grown accustomed to. Not too mention no scripts which made your lives a million times easier.