Will I get my units back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1700

I lost 300 axe fighters, 50 MA and 50 LC to a bug in this game. I wrote my problem to support, but they gave me no response regarding my question: Will I get my units back? I want to know if I get them back or not. If I will get them, I can still play knowing that if the bug occurs again I will be refunded. But if I wont get them back I see no point in playing. The resources I get from attacking barbarians go into getting my units back, plus the I have to wait all over again to recruit them. So anyone can give an answer so I can decide what to do? Thank you.

(*.*)

Earl
Greetings :)

If you wrote to support, you must only wait :) YOu are not alone who write them.
But in my opinion, you don't wait, that you get your units back.

DeletedUser1689

Hello Marck, since this is an issue that is in game, you must wait for a response to your ticket. The bug section of the forum is to give information of a bug, not to resolve them as that is for the supporters to do.

DeletedUser1700

In what part of the forum should i post this question then?

DeletedUser1689

This is a problem for the supporters to solve since you're wanting your troops back. In which case you just need to wait for a reply from the supporters. If you wish to alert us to the bug that you experienced then this is the right forum to tell us what happened.

Can you tell us the following information:

Which browser you're using and which version.
What world the bug happened in.
Your username.
What happened and when it happened.

DeletedUser1700

All I wanted to know was if i get my units back if I lost them to a bug, nothing more. It seems that none can give an answer around here.

DeletedUser1700

So what you are saying is that you don't care about my time and money invested in this game? It is your bug that made my units disappear. You ask people to help you fix the bug, but you give them nothing in return, just some kind words that help them with nothing in the game. And no, fixing the bug is not a compensation.

DeletedUser80

Please do not discuss on the forum. The responsible Supporter will clarify that with you.

-close-

Status
Not open for further replies.