Implemented Wiki addition

DeletedUser260

It would really be nice to see how long it takes to build the levels of each building, and to have this information readily accessible in the wiki. We have this info for units, which I really appreciate; having it for buildings would certainly be a welcome addition.

(*.*)

Earl
It is impossible :). From wiki "The higher the level of the Headquarter is, the quicker the buildings are constructed or upgraded.". Recruiting time of units is also inaccurate.

ketjatekos

Squire
Base time could be shown, and then players can calculate it for the own headwater too (since he knows how much % got reduced)

DeletedUser260

ketjatekos;n6173 said:
Base time could be shown, and then players can calculate it for the own headwater too (since he knows how much % got reduced)
This is exactly what I was suggesting. Sorry for not being clear.

DeletedUser738

i dont think have the time of building in wiki will be more produtive and if we have we need to calculate the time?? Can exist people that dont know how that is made and in my case i dont care about the time the building need to upgrade i care about resources i need

DeletedUser260

destroerX;n6188 said:
i dont think have the time of building in wiki will be more produtive and if we have we need to calculate the time?? Can exist people that dont know how that is made and in my case i dont care about the time the building need to upgrade i care about resources i need
Just because you, personally, do not need to have this information, does not mean it wouldn't be useful for others. The building's time to upgrade is relevant, because it affects how many buildings you can put in your queue. It also affects the time before your resource building upgrades start paying themselves back, for example.

Build time, in general, is a useful thing to be able to know ahead of time (or at least calculate), as that way you can predict how long before you can actually use the building level that you have upgraded to. It's not necessarily important to know at a moment's glance, but the amount of guides and strategies that it would inform is quite large.