When is the sitting mode coming?

SkullSIR

I'm not sure if account sitting will be implemented on TW2, however if it is going to I'd like to know sort of a rough date of when it will be added into the game.

I feel like this tool is very vital for not only tribe recruiting but also so that people can take care of another person's account.

DeletedUser924

I'm sure this is a low priority as it doesn't effect actual game play. This will come out in the future but i wouldn't expect it for months to come.

SkullSIR

Samuri 4 life;n25962 said:
I'm sure this is a low priority as it doesn't effect actual game play. This will come out in the future but i wouldn't expect it for months to come.

I regard it as kind of a high priority thing as I like the tool, however it is a matter of opinion :)

DeletedUser40

There is no set date for when the feature will be implemented, sadly.

DeletedUser924

thinking as a player i see why you see it as high priority i often wish that i could sit other accounts to help them on vacations and stuff. But that's only looking at it from a players point of view because it would help us help others or go o vacation. But this game is still under development and that is why the developers don't see the comfort of being able to go on vacation with someone watching you account a high priority. The wars feature for tribes is not included, the noble planar, tribe quests, what ever the tribe loyalty feature is supposed to e is not active, and there are many other features that are integral parts of the game that aren't yet active. I'm sure they will focus here first.

DeletedUser80

If the playability is given, I think our devs will implement all the missing features. But at the moment it makes definitely no sense.

SechulLath

As a non-beta player this is the highest priority feature in terms of playability. Nothing else even comes close. With troop builds being slower than ever after the latest patch a couple days offline can mean weeks of troops lost. For tribes, wars become mitigation exercises, which is a huge hit on morale and fun. Also, with all the P2W focus, why wouldn't you put a feature that gives security to players (and therefore makes them more willing to invest money into their accounts) as a high priority? Is it that you only care about milking startup as much as possible?

DeletedUser924

Sir you are a beta player. There is nothing but beta here. even the other servers are in open beta but its still beta. To claim you are a non beta player is to claim you are from the future.

DeletedUser80

SechulLath;n26560 said:
As a non-beta player this is the highest priority feature in terms of playability. Nothing else even comes close. With troop builds being slower than ever after the latest patch a couple days offline can mean weeks of troops lost. For tribes, wars become mitigation exercises, which is a huge hit on morale and fun. Also, with all the P2W focus, why wouldn't you put a feature that gives security to players (and therefore makes them more willing to invest money into their accounts) as a high priority? Is it that you only care about milking startup as much as possible?

I agree with you that it is a important feature, but not that it is affecting the playability. The playability means that the game is playable without any grave bugs.

SechulLath

Samuri 4 life;n26567 said:
Sir you are a beta player. There is nothing but beta here. even the other servers are in open beta but its still beta. To claim you are a non beta player is to claim you are from the future.
I don't play on the beta server. The world I joined was based on an email that did not include or mention the beta tag, was past V1.0 and offered in-game purchases immediately. On the beta vs commercial game scale the focus in IAP's puts it squarely into the commercial realm not the "helper's to the devs" beta realm. While the game is absolutely still at a beta stage it is not being marketed as such to the majority of the worlds that are being offered therefore the developers should not be putting aside the considerations of those players. If non-game breaking playability is the only thing that matters the game should not have been gone live and IAP's should be limited to just the beta. As the game is out and a playerbase has been obtained the highest priority should be on implementing features that keep that player base from abandoning in droves.

SkullSIR

SechulLath;n26792 said:
I don't play on the beta server. The world I joined was based on an email that did not include or mention the beta tag, was past V1.0 and offered in-game purchases immediately. On the beta vs commercial game scale the focus in IAP's puts it squarely into the commercial realm not the "helper's to the devs" beta realm. While the game is absolutely still at a beta stage it is not being marketed as such to the majority of the worlds that are being offered therefore the developers should not be putting aside the considerations of those players. If non-game breaking playability is the only thing that matters the game should not have been gone live and IAP's should be limited to just the beta. As the game is out and a playerbase has been obtained the highest priority should be on implementing features that keep that player base from abandoning in droves.

That was very well said, although I agree with Fatal_Error (right know it isn't a priority), I also agree with you.