Answered what is finish for free and what are the details about the balance update?

DeletedUser64

Hi all,

I started playing after half an year. Now, I will continue playing, I am and was busy with work and school, but now it will become less (after my first two exams). This year I'm doing two exams.
But back to the topic. What is the finish for free? I saw it in an update thread, but since I'm pretty new (again), I don't know what it is. Also what are the details of the balance update? I also don't know, since some stuff is different from the original idea (I think).

I hope you will help me.

See you soon,
king-ceetje

DeletedUser7524

Hi king-ceetje and welcome back :)

Finish for free lets you speed up small building times. You can finish a building instantly when you see it. Each HQ level gives you 30 seconds, so at level 10 it lets you finish buildings 5 minutes before they would be finished on their own.
It was part of the balancing update. You can find important information here, here and here.
I cannot search for all the stuff that changed since you left, so maybe you should take a look at the game updates yourself ;)

DeletedUser64

Hi king-ceetje and welcome back :)

Finish for free lets you speed up small building times. You can finish a building instantly when you see it. Each HQ level gives you 30 seconds, so at level 10 it lets you finish buildings 5 minutes before they would be finished on their own.
It was part of the balancing update. You can find important information here, here and here.
I cannot search for all the stuff that changed since you left, so maybe you should take a look at the game updates yourself ;)

Thanks, I've found out a bit about the stuff already. I think it comes in handy.