what is after close beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser384

what is after the close beta ??
are is than the test world delitet ?

DeletedUser123

After the closed beta there will be an open beta, I think, which will be available for everyone without beta keys.

DeletedUser107

What I would imagine is, after the closed beta it will go down for some time to prepare everything for the release of the game to everyone.

DeletedUser384

i mean watch people with beta key can build and play people they dont have a key cant play after close beta the other come and close beta player have over 1500 peunz
if they dont reset they have a big advantage du you know what i mean ?

DeletedUser123

If your question is if the world will be restarted then I believe it will, or maybe they will just open another world. :)

DeletedUser384

the world restartet after close beta ? I have understood correctly ?

DeletedUser123

I don't know, I am just assuming that it will be restarted.

DeletedUser384

i think the same ^^ but its not fair if they dont reset the world ;D
i hope that they do it :O

DeletedUser61

I think Beta server will restart and will be open , after will be open other language version TW2... :)

DeletedUser65

I'm pretty sure, that InnoGames Team is going to make some sort of rewards for Closed Beta players, but well, no one can confirm it (Uh... Devs can :D)
And what's going to happen with current accounts from the game? I believe they're going to be..... terminated ^^

DeletedUser384

i hope it gave a reset and a fair start for all players and the close beta is only a "smell " in the game ;D
i love tribalwars before and the secent part in this game i will stand from begin to the end ;D

DeletedUser170

they proberly won't reset closed beta world..
i think they will open a new one!

DeletedUser348

We all can only speculate about what will happen, when the closed beta is over and the open beta starts, so I think we just have to wait and see what happens in the future.

DeletedUser5

As this is a beta server (and will stay the beta server once the other markets open), we will have to reset from time to time. We cannot tell you the exact dates though, as we will have to see how far the world is progressed when we change to e.g. Open Beta.

Status
Not open for further replies.