Rejected what call this..:P

• Thread starter DeletedUser1920
  • Start date

DeletedUser1920

Ok, I am no computer genius......

But I will fire away on all 2 cylinders anyway..:)

I have played on all of Innogames Games....Some still around and some not...Wish they would have had a little more patience on a few of them...

From the looks of things it seems that all of there games is custom made one by one. A different feeling on all of them, but in all of them there is a standard feel to them all, no matter how different they look....This is not a complaint by any stretch of the imagination.....

Ok see if I can explain my thoughts, without stumbling over my tongue in the process...

No matter where you go a forum is a forum as an example...One of the key features of all of INNOgames. So why reinvent the wheel everytime there is a new game and it confuses the HECK right out of me, not to mention most of my current tribe....Changing the look of each forum is a GIVEN, but the raw functionality should be the same....This is what I mean by reinventing the wheel...

So make a small program in any new or existing game where a GAMELET is created....

The previous example of the Forum could be made....then loaded into each new adventure/game created....Same functionality but different design and look...

Moving on

Gamelets could be made and then when enough have been made out of certain elements, like a mapping gamelet, a city gamelet, a warrior gamelet etc etc etc...

Then when a new game is wanted the raw basics have already been done, just the design and changes in how the game is played....and viola a new game is created in the fraction amount of time...

Now all that made sense to me and I never even smoked anything....:)

DeletedUser894

I get what you are saying and to me it makes sense.

DeletedUser1920

It is like trying to reinvent the wheel everytime a new game comes out.....Certain things can be imported from a standardized version...of previously written gamelets....Then a few twikes and new graphics and viola.....GREPOLIS 2.....:p