Forwarded Way of choosing an active village

DeletedUser492

Hello, that's my simple suggestions about choosing the active village in next updates:

#1 Allow to choose, which village is set as active after login into the game: home village (set by user) or last active village.

#2 In Overview window, after clicking ON THE NAME of any village, set it as active, instead change its name. Or other possibility: give new icon for setting as active village in overview window.

Thank you for 1.7 update.

DeletedUser1879

LukDub;n27398 said:
#2 In Overview window, after clicking ON THE NAME of any village, set it as active, instead change its name. Or other possibility: give new icon for setting as active village in overview window.
I have asked for this one myself, to make for easier navigation of an account, rather than scrolling with the arrows, or across the map, we should be able to enter villages by clicking on their name on the overview, rather than automatically opening the rename box.

DeletedUser80

Ok. I think that isn't necessary, but wait for further opinions.

DeletedUser2507

It isn't necessary right now but I think it's quiet good idea, not important as well but it could be useful for some players.

DeletedUser1879

It is necessary for effective and smooth village navigation in larger accounts. Especially since the overviews are still so clunky and unwieldy and the market is still so not user friendly that when I want to res balance I have to constantly switch between villages to find where I need to send to and from.
I have 55 villages, and navigating between them is a pain because I can't simply click on the overview and click on the village I want to change to active.

Jariid

When you have 100+ villages, you probably don't want to see a fully built village with nothing to be done to it when you log in. I agree that it could be necessary when you have more than one village, to be able to automatically head to the village you were at last. That way you could instantly check information, and you could even have an overview of your villages when you log in to select them as a list. Maybe as a toggleable option so that those with 2 village don't have to have the table making what is simple, just more complex.

DeletedUser492

But clicking in overview on the name of village doesn't mean "Enter into the village", but set as active. So when you're on the map, after clicking on the name you're still on the map view. But when you're on village view, and then click on the name, you just jump to village view of selected village. Home-village option is a good idea when you want to start game after login in chosen area, for example on the front of war, or on the village, you are nobling from. It will be yet more useful, when fortress will be available. Both #1 and #2 options will allow you to comfortable navigation between villages.

DeletedUser

I think it is absolutely necessary, especially when you have villages in different clusters.
1. Click profile button
2. Scroll down to village I want active, and click jump to button
3. Click make active button.
4. Click profile button
5. Scroll to village I want to interact with (send troops, send resources, be next to village I want to send troops, or send resources)
6. Click village and click function I want to do.

OR
1. Click Overview
2. Click name of village I want to be active
3. Click Jump to button on name of village I want to interact with (A NEEDED FEATURE ALSO)
4. Click village and click function I want to do.

Saves at least 2 clicks, lots of scrolling time and moving the mouse all over the screen real estate.

DeletedUser924

The ability to change a name from the overview in TW1 was very useful. They way we do it now of going to every village and clicking info first is a pain in the but when you want to renumber 200 villages. And i used to have 2-4 thousand villages in TW what if i want to change all the names to something new I absolutely will not scroll to each and every one of them to do so. another thing is when changing the name whats already there should stay. Say i named my villages with 15 (a random number) characters and misspelled it now i have to type it over rather than just changing the misplaced or missing letters in the name.The first one i don't think has any use but this part definitely does. I mean its easy enough the first village on the list is the one that is active for first log ins but if you never log out and have your browser start where you left off and then refresh the last village you were on is where start. At least its that way for me and i log out maybe once every two months unless there is a problem. To explain how you already have control over this more than what I just did. you can implement a technique I use of putting a symbol in the first of the village you chose to be active. Say a % or * or anything to bring it to the top of the list. Should you log out thats where you log in to assuming you don't like my never logging out option or are not playing on a personal and not shared comp.