Warning attack on ally

• Thread starter DeletedUser1117
  • Start date

DeletedUser1117

It may seems trivial, but I just sent a support as attack on an ally, too used to send attacks and I'm tired.
A simple warning when an attack is sent on an allied village could save lifes. 10 mn delay to cancel weren't sufficient this time.

DeletedUser1018

Please do, certain tribesmember who consume alcohol need more audiovisual feedback.

DeletedUser1614

there's nothing wrong with attacking allies and even your own villages. Example: 1 allied village or even your own is about to get nobled and u cannot do anything at that particular time. just send attack+noble after thier attack lands and nobles that village and u can get it back. your attack starts when it's still allied village or your own and by the time your troops attack it's allready belonging to someone else. without this option, a player has to wait first to change owner and after that try to recover it which could mean few-many hours in travel time. in this time, the new owner or his allies can send plenty support and thus increases the difficulty of getting that village back. just pay attention and get used to the new format/buttons. even a warning that u have to click will damage split-second counters/attacks.

DeletedUser1617

Very good. If you have bad allies, you should kick their asses instead. But I think the first post still has the reason. I think maybe if you are about to attack some ally for the first time, there could be this warning, but if you are to do it second time, or try to attack second time, you will not get this warning. But still, if you have got new ally, he will imediately turn into blue from what I saw in one second. So what is the point of you to be warned? Just look at the map. If you do not know your older allies, be ashamed of yourself.

DeletedUser891

he mislciccked the button on attack isntead of support

DeletedUser1617

Of course I get it. He is used to attack a lot so this happens. And you must be careful when defending your allies. This is only his own fault and blocking or make a warning may cause some delay when needed to really attack your ally.

DeletedUser431

Darddy, really? You're worried about a delay? This game has pop-ups for just about every single thing you click. The one thing they don't have a pop-up for is if you are about to attack your own tribe or an allied tribe. As infrequent as this happens, I'm sure the messagebox popup wouldn't be much of an issue. And of course, all their popups have a toggle to turn them off if you really don't want them. Honestly, I've accidentally attacked numerous tribemates on a farm run and the same has happened to me. It seems like common sense that they would warn you that you are attacking one of your own.

DeletedUser1617

Yes. I told there are many options how to deal with it. Let the option to turn it off and on would be nice. The delay is for the noblemen as said before.