WAR!

DeletedUser128

Seriously? Is not even one war in this world? Is Tribal Wars not FarmVille guys! Leaders of mamut tribes wake up and declare war! :))

DeletedUser80

It is a betaversion. Most player are only testing the game ;)

DeletedUser227

Fatal_Error;n6309 said:
It is a betaversion. Most player are only testing the game ;)

Like Fatal pointed out. The beta world was (is) more for players to experiment on and to help the development team in identifying bugs. I wouldn't expect any wars to occur on beta!

DeletedUser793

There is a huge war going on between TFT and LCS...(The First Tribe and The First Place Tribe)... Im the leader of The First Place Tribe. I thought it would be a funny name change :p Also these forums were not working for me so innogames told me i needed to make a new account

DeletedUser112

Yeah there is no function do declare war yet, so people outside of these two tribes did not know about it.

DeletedUser924

Mostly people are just farming those who signed up and left BP under 80 points.

DeletedUser831

Samuri 4 life;n7787 said:
Mostly people are just farming those who signed up and left BP under 80 points.

And silently cursing that there no-one worth nobling in my province.

DeletedUser1290

Ohh yeah, that's right, then will i lose al my units :D and then ... the war is over :D :cool: :(

DeletedUser1352

Geheimnis;n6514 said:
Like Fatal pointed out. The beta world was (is) more for players to experiment on and to help the development team in identifying bugs. I wouldn't expect any wars to occur on beta!
Have to disagree with this SLIGHTLY...it is a beta world to experiment on YES..but it is a beta world for a WAR game...so people SHOULD be testing out and identifying bugs in the war system :p

DeletedUser1052

Geheimnis;n6514 said:

Im sorry that you feel that way :(