hernanq - 6 village - Removed from the game
ge49 - 9 village - innactive
Klonak - 4 village- innactive
Kalowycz - 6 villages
Gogs - 1 left OTW left the game
Summer - 3 Left the game
Elrickthered - 17 villages - Left the game taken out by ODT

*Some areas not monitored may not know how many really is killed by ODT
(Everything Above is monitored Everything below is monitored)

Its the End of the world as they know it
Flametrooper - 1

ODT - 24 Members
OTW - 160 Members now 105

Top 40 Player Points
ODT - 4,305,547 with 24 members
OTW - 5,167,554 with 108 members

War Starting rank
ODT rank 14
OTW rank 8

Rank in Nov 22
ODT rank 9
OTW rank 6

ODT noble count 71 OTW noble count 0

Stats from 11/05/14 - 11/22/14 ranking disabled
http://prntscr.com/597i8c - OTW lost member gain points
http://prntscr.com/597ikv - ODT gained members doubled up in everything

Due to the Amount of Players killed and Nobled ODT wont be updating this thread anymore because of sheer numeber of dead players
Last Count
ODT NOBLED VILLAGES AGAINST OTW
ODT - 150+ villages
OTW - 0 Points removed with spy 3000 points and counting down

DeletedUser940

i look forward to updates on this war. i know i neglect my wars but its often not worth mentioning taking anything from the targets i face. go beat them down man. fun times

DeletedUser1188

With ODT members killing off everyone's troops using the cheat and our OTW members refusing to cheat, is it any wonder that ODT is
"winning"?

Not to mention, today this is the first I have heard of any war... I just came hear to see what was happening with the bug exploit and players like Milner who used it and players like Gloribus (ODT) who are now emptying out cities, taking resources, destroying walls - amazingly in the cities that JamesMilner hit with the exact combination to capitalize on the bug...

DeletedUser1825

1st and formost Gloribus is a new member, second the war started 4 days (officially) before the bug are you telling me that no one in your tribe ever saw their members getting attacked at all and being nobled village by village ever 2 hours in the past 3 days? we are winning because we have a plan so dont use the bug as an excuse, we been at war for 2 weeks now

DeletedUser1188

All the attacks I have seen so far by you were exploit attacks - or were preceded by exploit attacks. Having your members mop up behind your cheating is still having them cheat - not that I would expect anything less of YOU

DeletedUser1825

Well i cant explain enough but hey you believe what you want to believe

DeletedUser1883

Any news on how things are working out on this? There were some stats on the first post. Any recent stats?

Aven

Yeoman
All the villages james used the bug to clear were given back. He can't post anything now.

DeletedUser1883

Oh. So ODT exploited the bug to get the upper hand? I didn't know if that were confirmed or not.

DeletedUser1883

Ouch. How is that for a kick in the teeth for claiming a war against someone when all they are doing is exploiting a bug to win. lol I never thought much of them anyway and I was wondering where his gall came from. Now I know. lol

DeletedUser1883

Aven;n23473 said:
Someone posted over 10 attacks on them that used the bug and james did 6 of them.
I guess that is where he got the title "War 10 fold" from lol

DeletedUser1825

I cant really give live stats due to the fact there are non, the attacks that was bugged was sent 2 hours before i knew there was a bug, and it was reported after i knew about it, coatto is the target right now and he has lost 2 villages since update, people in OTW will just complain and no they havent nobled anything from us we are still at it, also all villages? no non of the villages nobled was used with the attack bug, as we stop nobling right after knowing about the bug, OTW will make excuses as they love to sim city

DeletedUser1825

deadeyes;n23474 said:
Ouch. How is that for a kick in the teeth for claiming a war against someone when all they are doing is exploiting a bug to win. lol I never thought much of them anyway and I was wondering where his gall came from. Now I know. lol

Words from a tribe that is losing members, bug exploit? no nobled villages was used by exploit, of course you never thought much of us anyway, you are surrounded by a tribe that is passive the whole time score count ODT 22=0 OTW 0=22 with 6 leavers

DeletedUser1825

after 14 days or 2 weeks in this war we managed to take 25 villages.

Aven

Yeoman
Without rankings, how do you know you took 25 villages? I'm not doubting your claim, I'm just curious.

DeletedUser940

same way i know how many villages my tribe has taken from my enemies. you keep track when your a tribe leader regardless of anything else working

DeletedUser1825

my message to OTW, please have more nukes than 13 nukes if you are planning to attack me i have 39 villages and growing it just wont cut it

Shemirage

Not to sound silly or anything, but I remember when I used to play LOU (a similar, but now discontinued game). Similar to here, in that game when invasions would occur top players would pretty much wipe out the competition without breaking a sweat. Most of the time those maneuvers had a purpose though....typically it was to harness the means to defeat the only other strong teams on the board. Before you get too worked up over how awesome you are, you might want to consider the last time one of the 'top tier' players actually had a war with someone at their skill level.

You guys might think you're great....and sure, you've certainly got my number! That said, stepping on ants hardly seems like a way to prove your some kind of giant. Try fighting one of the other big boys rather than jacking them off and you might find yourself in a real fight. ;-)