Wanted: "Lag" Bug!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3

Hello Tribal Warriors,

We are in need of your expert help. We think we have solved a nasty “lag” bug. But we want to have the confirmation of the community that it was correctly resolved.

How can you help us?
Please play the game from this point on (it does not count if it happened yesterday) and let us know if you experienced the “lag” bug. Then post below to confirm that the bug is still here, or that the bug is fixed.

What is the “lag” bug?
The lag will look as followed: The game will not respond to button clicks and other actions. Once you refresh your page all actions will have taken place. This most commonly happens in the barracks and Headquarters.

Example: You wish to upgrade the HQ but nothing happens. You click the upgrade button several times…but still no response. Then you logout and in to the game again and see your building queue is full of HQ buildings.

What happens If this happens to you?
Please include all information (browser, ingame name, action) in the post below.

With your help we will squash this bug once and for all!

(The bug is sleeping in our servers. Its time for him to leave^^)
lag-bug.png

Thank you for your support,

Sincerely,

The Tribal Wars 2 Team

DeletedUser373

Today I didn't have the bug.
But the last days it was often, as i realized i refresh instant :D So i got no lost of ressurces for disable queue

Google Chrome 35.0.1916.153 (Windows 7)
Domi97
More Buildings, Sometimes queue of baracks and if i remeber also to attack in the first days

DeletedUser542

I play since yesterday and i saw this bug already. Is quite annoying but i understand it because this is a closed beta version. I use Google Chrome, my ign is alecseytab and yes it happens sometimes when i click on buildings. Another thing is that when i click on reports, messages, timeline and are all clear (is like i deleted them) but in reality are not.Also i have something to add, can you modify a little thing please? When you, as a player, don't have enough population and you canno't build because of that it should say "Not enough population" or something instead of "Not enough provisions". I hope i've done something right here, have a nice evening.

DeletedUser449

Hey guys, just happened to me. My lucky day huh hahaha

Browser: Google Chrome 35.0.1916.153 m
In game name: Rinnegan
Actions: After leaving the computer in sleep mode for a while, I returned and saw a tribe notification. I clicked the icon and it worked well, however, I could not open the topic. Then I opened the reports screen, but couldn't open a report. Opened timeline and could not open. After this, the only icons that were reacting to clicks were the top ones (Units, resources and player/village information) and the ones in the timeline (Troops and buildings). Nothing in the village map, in the "dock" or in the little side screen that opens for buildings and other stuff reacted to click.

Everything worked normally after a refresh :)

Here's a screenshot of the devtools filtered with errors:

pjfvJ7e.png

DeletedUser449

One more time, exact same thing, here are the prints:

eMt3Apa.png

yjgK0Xl.png

It seems like socket.io is having a hard time dealing with connection errors :p

Cheers!

DeletedUser449

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand again, now with different errors:

4trxvgM.png

DeletedUser3

Thank you for your contributions. Also, please stay on topic if possible.

DeletedUser117

Hey, I think I'm second who found it.
I use Google Chrome 35.0.1916.153 m

I wanted to change view to the map and sent troops on barbs. I was clicking but I was still in a village view. I had that bug several times in the past and after refresh everything works normally. But now you ask to report such a bug here.

I don't know much about programming so I'm not sure if I'm looking in correct place for errors which I can send you as a screenshot. There are some errors but not as 'spectacular' as Rinnegan's (I mean not so many and not in a row).

DeletedUser272

I think I found one:
When the troops finished recruiting the little progress bar (at the top right corner under the specific troop) did not disappear. When I went to check at Barracks, the progress bar reading 00:00:00 until finish. I waited for 3 minutes and everything was the same. After reload the little progress bar at top right was gone, and the progress bar inside the Barracks was gone

DeletedUser449

One more time, after a connection loss
ZbqTvmW.png

lkEBTES.png

(P.S.: I always try to isolate errors different than "missing parent node", which always appears in the console, even when there's no apparent error)

DeletedUser272

I guess this is also connected with the lag bug (notice the different times for finishing statue construction at the timeline and queue. It happened after I canceled one build that was between statue and WH. Refresh fixed the time in the timeline
UnApvg2.jpg

DeletedUser376

I DO have the bug.

FF 30.0
reisone

Upgraded the warehouse, set the queue for level 7 8 and 9.
I opend the village overview, clicked on the HQs and set the building queues. The first two (level 7 and 8) where fine, Level 9 did not show up. I did wait a while to make sure it is not just a lag.
F5 fixed it.

Happend like 5 min ago.

DeletedUser513

I started to play today and had this bug. Because of it my TC is lvl 7 and HQ lvl 4 and I had no ressources for other buildings. Also I couldn´t login! I pressed the button and nothing happend! Closed FF via taskmanager but it didn´t helped. Had to restart my PC.

DeletedUser471

Big issue... the slooooowwww bug is in full swing (zz0tw4,twx)
I load page then click on reports it will work, if I leave the session open for a few minutes and then return I have new reports
Clicking on the reports icon it displays no current reports even if there is 10 new reports
:confused:

Just refreshed the screen and clicked on a report I receive this
xxG8nrx.png

DeletedUser373

I got the bug even one time more.
The bug is probably appears cause of showing youtube video by the way and starting the build of wall.
After the refresh all was normal and the builing in the queue as i wanted.

DeletedUser376

.Azrael.;n4256 said:
Big issue... the slooooowwww bug is in full swing (zz0tw4,twx)
I load page then click on reports it will work, if I leave the session open for a few minutes and then return I have new reports
Clicking on the reports icon it displays no current reports even if there is 10 new reports
:confused:

Just refreshed the screen and clicked on a report I receive this
xxG8nrx.png

I reported that screen already ;) :p

What I could find out is, that all the problems
- no reaction after you click any button (HQs)
- empty reports filter
are related to problems while relogin.

I figured out, that everything seems to work fine, after I log in with a cleared cache e.g.
When I lose the connection now and relog, the problems occur, which PARTIALLY can be fixed useing the F5-Buton:
- HQs - building queue do not show up -> fixed with F5
- reports - shown empty reports -> fixed with F5
- warehouse - warehouse screen does not show up, just a grey screen (no exit-button at all) -> only clear chache helped
- report/shop - notification -> F5 helps
-tribe forum posts -> F5 helps

DeletedUser128

Google Chrome, Kuzeak, In barracks: "Start recruting" ...few minutes ago

Status
Not open for further replies.