Rejected Village names - Tabs

DeletedUser2661

Hi all,

I have a suggestion. I play with multiple tabs open, and now that I have more than 1 village it is difficult to discern where that is. Can I suggest that the developers make the Website title the name of the village that is active in that tab?
I cannot see it too be too difficult as they just add the following code to the game.php file: window.document.title = ""; or something to that effect?

And then I remember on TW 1 we had a pure HTML version without graphics. Can something like that be implemented on TW2. I prefer to see a summary of my village rather than the images.

DeletedUser80

Would be helpfull, but is it really necessary? Further opinions?

Jariid

The graphically simplified overview suggestion was already suggested by myself a while ago, if you do end up doing it it'll only put back what innogames has been trying to do. Once it's optimised then tw2 will look better and have better performance.

Website names don't seem too important, I mean it's going to be difficult as is, and it'll only distract the devs from working on other things.

DeletedUser924

They way this game is so graphic based playing with multiple tabs puts too much drain on the CPU processing power to make it really useful for anything here. it would just add more lag to the already slow attacks because you can't set up separate attack windows as easily. as for building villages the hot keys to switch is far better which is why a numbering system in your name which allows for filter by which are fully built and which are not is the best route to go. This could be like the black one and having partial names or simply by adding some sort of code in the name. Like name Sector H1.0 for built but putting Sector X1.0 for not fully built this will make it less obvious if you are that concerned with people cracking your code. If you that paranoid you can use a different one for each sector by putting it Sector Ah and Sector Bf. both mean not fully built both still filterable by sector.